part 3

Bom entered inside the club with Soojin   and Soobin. Bom felt the loud music surging through her veins. Bom smirked seeing people dancing and drinking. A perfect place to celebrate her birthday. She always loved music and dancing and here she is.

Soojin smirked seeing the club. She used to work in a club but look at where she is now. She again came back but as VVIP customer.

"Okay girls!have fun! I am going to the dance floor!!" Soobin ran away seeing a bunch of his friends on the dance floor.

Bom looked at Soojin and smiled."shall we enjoy the night too?"

Eunwoo,Jungkook and Jimin entered the club. They headed towards the VVIP seats and ordered their drinks.

 They headed towards the VVIP seats and ordered their drinks

Not a second passed,girls started to swim towards them. Jungkook and Jimin smirked. On the other hand Euwnoo just sat there drinking his drink with the usual cold face. A girl sat on Eunwoo's lap making him annoyed. But he said nothing. He's here to forget about  her and have fun in his life. He gulped down a glass wetting his dry throat with that toxic liquid.

On the other hand Bom was having her time. She danced like crazy. She never danced like that in these past 4 years. She has been busy with burying her pain. And when she is trying to live on,the fate has come to her like a villain. The same fate which destroyed her is playing games the way he wants. It's ready to trap the innocent soul in the black sea again.

Bom was a bit tired after dancing nonstoply. Soojin had already gone to the VVIP area to have a rest. She also decided to go there. When she was about to step onto the area,Soojin popped infront of her with a nervous face.

"B-Bomiya,what are you doing here?" She asked nervously.

"I'm a bit tired unnie. Gonna sit and drink"she tried to walk pass her but Soojin again blocked her.

"W-Why don't we sit in the bar area?"

Bom shook her head."no. There are so many Pervated men drinking  there. Better sit in a VVIP seat so no one will dare to touch me"

Soojin tried to stop her but Bom was quick enough to walk a bit forward only to halt in her place seeing a scene she never expected to see. There,she saw them.After 4 years. She pretty much expected to see them soon since she is in Seoul but not like this. Jungkook, Jimin and Eunwoo were sitting on couches with girls all over them.

Her mind played a trick again bringing her back to 4 years ago. A memory of her going to the Kim mansion for the first time with her brothers came back. The memories she tried to bury deep inside her heart is coming back like a tornado. The time she played pranks on them,the time she smiled with them,the time she laughed with them and lastly the time they were lined up to shoot her in the cruise. And the last memory made it hard for her to breath. A tear rolled down with the painful memory. She spent 4 years trying to regain herself and what does God want now?