part 10

Lisa plopped herself on the chair with an angry sigh. Seo joon and Jisoo who were peacefully sitting got startled by Lisa. Apparently they were inside the cafeteria to have lunch after some long tiring works. Jisoo slowly pushed her chocolate milk to Lisa to calm her down.

"Lisa-ya,are you okay?" She asked carefully.

"What?that bunny teeth did something again?" Seo joon asked not having any amusement.

Lisa dropped her head to the table."He's passing my red limit now" she mumbled. Jisoo slowly patted her head feeling pity.

"What did he do?" She asked.

Lisa raised her head sighing heavily. "He literally embarrassed me infront of the clients just because one guy tried to flirt with me. He scolded me saying I wear revealing cloths to get men's attention. Oh jesus,does he think of me as a hoe?"

Seo joon rolled his eyes." Why don't you just give him a punch on the face like you used to do when you were in high school? You and Bom---nevermind" he shut himself not wanting to make the mood more sad.

Lisa sighed placing her chin on her palm. "Things are different now. Jungkook is my boss now. And Bom is no more to accompany me to fight against Jungkook"

Seo joon scoffed."I don't think Bom would want you to live like this?If you stay quiet,he will go overboard. If I were you, I'd have punched him and delivered my resignation letter"

"It's not like they will give me resignation. They never want us to work for other companies--"

Jisoo cut her off."So the problem is solved. You won't lose the job. You can do whatever you want"

Seo joon gasped and looked at Jisoo in amusement. "What?my chisoo had grown up so much. Aww my baby!"

Jisoo giggled and flipped her hair. Lisa was hit with that big realisation. Just then she heard the most annoying voice in the world.

"Hey monalisa, I think you forgot to bring my files" Jungkook stood behind her with crossed arms. Lisa sighed in annoyance. She saw seo joon smirking and signalled her to fight for her.

With the new found determination, she stood up. She turned back with a blank face."I didn't forget. I just didn't bring it to you" she spat with her normal tone.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "And why is that?" He asked with a daring tone.

Lisa crossed her arms over her chest. Her bold actions took everyone's attention in the cafeteria. "Because it's lunch time. I do not bound to work for you during this time"

Jungkook scoffed seeing her new guts."woah,someone got some guts to talk back to me huh?"

"Yes I got my guts back. What are you gonna do now Mr.kim?"

Jungkook poked inside of his cheek by his tongue feeling annoyed. "I am your boss Ms.Monaban. You need to do as I say"

"And I told you that I won't do as you say. What are you gonna do?fire me?go ahead. I'm totally fine with that. I'll be in your cabin after 30 minutes. Go and rest well till I come back. And do not forget that I am the high school Lisa again. Try to bully me, I will bully you back.Bom's rules. I won't hold myself back again. Now get lost"

Jungkook sent her a dead glare. He looked around to see his employees looking at him while whispering shit. He clenched his jaw feeling humiliated."Behave Ms.Monaban"

"Oh you can't make me behave. Today from now on,it's me,myself and I" Lisa smirked seeing his face getting red. Bitch, I am the boss today.