part 12

Eunwoo sat on a bench near a park and called Jungkook.

"Dude,can you pick me up?something happened so I don't have my car right now"

Soon after 15 minutes, Jungkook stopped his car infront of Eunwoo. He immediately sat on the passenger seat.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked not starting the car.

Eunwoo sighed."Just got drunk last night and Bitna took me to her home"

"You are not someone to get drunk--wait wait wait--what?! Bitna? That bitna?" Jungkook looked at Eunwoo in disbelief.

Eunwoo was still thinking about Taeri and Bom. His body is still aching to throw a punch to that guy. But he doesn't want to reveal Bom's identity. It's something she should do by herself. And it's something bangtan should find by themselves. But Euwnoo couldn't just rest knowing Bom is going on a date with another man.

He looked at Jungkook and he suppressed his smirk." Yes,she was there. She seems to be a party girl"

Jungkook fell into a silence. Eunwoo knew what he is thinking. So much alike personalities. Same face and same voice. Jungkook and his brothers are smart and with a small hunch,they could guess a whole situation. Eunwoo knew that they already guessed the answer right now. So he didn't need to reveal the secret.

"And she kicked me out saying she has to go on a date with a man.I think they are going to the amusement park and later they will watch a movie in that dark movie theater.That's what she said"

Okay, Euwnoo spicied the situation a bit out of jealousy.

"I don't think that man is good for her. He seems like a pervert"

Jungkook widened his eyes  feeling the overprotectiveness surging through him and immediately called his brothers. Eunwoo smiled secretly knowing his plan had worked.

"Guys, stop everything right now. We are going to the amusement park"

Bom looked at them in disbelief. She looked at Eunwoo who was smirking.

"Didn't know we'd meet here. But since we all are here, why don't we enjoy together?" Hoseok asked acting so passionately.

"Hope we are not disturbing you two. Right?" Taehyung asked in a sarcastic way shooting a quick glare to Taeri.

Boys' terrifying stares were somehow scaring the chills out of Taeri. They all didn't show any warm feeling towards the unknown man. Only Bom received their warm treatments.

"O-Oh,not at all. It's just how come you all are free?as far as I know,you all are very busy people" Bom tried to find any reason why they are here. She couldn't believe the fact that they just came here to enjoy discarding their very important precious works.

"We only focus on important things. We will throw away any useless thing infront of our happiness" Yoongi replied confusing Bom even more. His eyes were no longer cold.

"Okay!why are we waiting?!let's go!" Jin chimed startling everyone. He smiled widely lightening up the mood. He walked forward and wrapped his arm over Bom's shoulder.

"You already know about our sister. So is it okay if I treat you as my sister?" He asked showing his sincere smile. The genuine smile he lost has come back.

Bom nodded hesitantly. In the next second,she was dragged towards the rides by Jin. Others also followed them with wide smiles.

Taeri was frustrated. His date with her was ruined and now his date is being dragged by 7 boys. He looked at Eunwoo who was walking with them. Eunwoo looked back at him and did a small salute before turning back. Taeri sighed heavily before following them.