part 30(End)

"She is losing too much blood!!"

"Is it possible?"

"Yes, her head wasn't damaged too much. Lucky her,there were airbags inside the vehicle"

"Do everything to save her. If not,they will kill us on the spot. Saving this life means saving ourselves"

Boys were waiting outside of the ICU for hours. No one had slept. They held nothing but emptiness. They were too much exhausted but they will not move away until they receive a news about their dear sister.

She is their breath. She is their light. Their everything.

Eunwoo was sitting on the floor with his knees pressed onto his chest. He was blank. He could think nothing. He wished it was him instead of her who is inside the ICU.

Seo joon was also next to Eunwoo blankly staring into nothing.

Just then,a doctor came outside taking their attention. Everyone stood up and walked to him.

"How is she?" Jimin spoke up before everyone.

The doctor let out a heavy sigh but managed to smile.

"She made it"

Bom opened her eyes only to meet with a white ceiling. She heard muffled voices around her.

"She is waking up!!"

"Jimin,shut it. You are too loud"

"Sorry Yoongi hyung"

"Bom,can you hear me?can you see us?"

Her blurry eyes slowly became clear. She was met with her brothers' eager faces. Jungkook's face was the closest. He was smiling so brightly showing his cute bunny smile.

"Piss off kook. Let her see us too!"

Yoongi's annoyed voice was heard from somewhere.

Jungkook was shoved away forcefully by someone and next came Jimin with his crescent eye smile.

"My baby Bom!can you say who I am?"He did an aegyo giggling.

"MY SUNSHINE BABY!I AM YOUR HOBI OPPA!LOOK AT ME" Hoseok shouted pushing Jimin away.

Soon he was pushed away by an annoyed Yoongi. But when his eyes met hers,he smiled showing his gums.

"Brother time is over. It's my time!" Seo joon jumped infront of Yoongi and waved his both hands infront of Bom."Piggy, you are alive?"

He could not utter any more words.Jungkook and Jimin dragged him away,probably to beat him up.

Namjoon popped out of nowhere and stroked her hair.

"Bom,why aren't you speaking sweetheart?does anywhere hurt?"

Bom managed to give him a small smile shaking her head. "I am fine"

Just then,the door of the room got opened revealing Eunwoo and a doctor. Eunwoo widened his eyes seeing Bom's open eyes. He immediately rushed to her side holding her hand softly. His eyes were soft. His eyes instantly turned teary but he looked away wanting to hide from her.

"Bom-ssi, how do you feel?" The doctor took her attention.

"I feel numb"her voice was hoarse like she hasn't spoken for ages.

"It's okay. It will go away soon. We kept you on sedatives for two weeks letting your body to be healed. You are fine now. Don't worry"

After talking to Bom for few more minutes, he left.