part 13

Bom entered inside the restaurant with a beating heart. She asked something from the receptionist and went inside the restaurant. After walking in few hallways,she entered a private room after checking if someone is looking at her. She smiled a bit seeing the familiar person sitting with lunch waiting for her.

"Again late" Bum chimed showing a little smile.

Bom sat infront of him heaving a sigh. It's been 5 months since she saw him in states. Since she came back to Korea few weeks ago, they couldn't be in contact. And yes,they were in contact for 3 years now. Bom had contacted Bum after getting recovered from her mental stress. It was a big shock for Bum at first.

Bom didn't approach Bum without a reason. She never does anything without a reason. She has a big secret now. And a big reason to stay away from her brothers. It wasn't just only her guilty heart. There's more to her story. There is a big danger. For her brothers.

"I had some works before coming. By the way,Any news?" She asked with a lot of concern in her eyes. Her eyes were revealing her true nature now. Under her cold eyes,she is keeping a massive sorrow. Pain. A desperate wish to keep her brothers safe. In any cost.

"They are upto something. But I don't know. You are the only one who can find information easily Bom. My spies are there but it will be easy for you than them"

Bom nodded with a depressed expression. "But they are keeping their eyes on me every time I make a move"

Bum ran his fingers through his hair with a sigh." By the way, what is the situation with bangtan?You told me that you met them right?"

Bom's eyes saddened. They do not even know what type of a danger they are in because of her. And it hurted her. She could never see them suffering. Her heart is crying. "I think they recognised me. Eunwoo already did accept that he recognise me. They didn't buy the lie I showed them. They seem like a bunch of little kids asking for my attention. And it hurts me. They have become a lot colder to others. And they are in need of love"

Few tears gathered in her eyes. Bum widened his eyes.

"You shouldn't get involved with them Bom. It's dangerous for them and you"Bum said with a worried face.

"But they always try to find a way to see me. They act like they don't know me but they always come to the company finding silly reasons"

Bum smirked."You have some powerful men wrap around your finger huh?" He joked to light up the mood. And yes,he surely did a little light up.

"Well,you are also one of men wrap around my finger" she snapped. She wiped her tears getting to her usual self. She hates to be emotional. It doesn't suit to her bitchy character. "I have to meet boss today. I want you to keep an eye on my brothers"

"Stop giving me orders you brat. Atleast say 'please' " Bum snapped feeling irritated by her bossy behaviour. "Don't forget that I am also your brother"

"And that's why I am being bossy around you. My brother,my servant" she winked eating a piece of chicken.

Bum scoffed and rolled his eyes."You will be my death one day"

Time skip