part 4

Bom stared at the indoor pool infront of her. Her soulless eyes stared at the water. She squeezed her eyes remembering the night she fell onto the water. Her hand raised to touch her right shoulder where she was shot. She saw herself drowning in the pool just like that night. Her imaginary figure stood inside the pool. Same dress. Same mask she wore that day. And the same injury on her shoulder with blood dripping down.Bom was hallucinating. The imaginary girl extended her hand. And like a zombie girl, Bom also extended her hand. She slowly touched the hand of the imaginary girl.

The girl started to fall backwards while holding Bom's hand and Bom fell to the pool. Bom couldn't see the imaginary girl anymore. The hallucination disappeared. Bom looked up up while drowning deep into the pool. That feeling of suffocation started to engulf her again. Just like that night. Suddenly she started to panick. The same fear she felt that night was attacking her again.

Just then another figure jumped into the pool. Soojin. She grabbed Bom's wrist and started to swim upwards. Soojin pulled Bom up and helped her to sit on the edge of the pool. She also sat next to Bom.

Bom was coughing so badly.Soojin patted her back worriedly."Bom,what the hell,what were you thinking?!" She scolded her holding Bom's shoulders."You want to die or something?!I didn't save you years ago just to see you die!"

Bom calmed down after coughing up. "I-I didn't mean to jump unnie. It was an accident. I'm sorry"

Soojin softened her eyes and hugged Bom."Please be more careful"

Bom nodded with closed eyes. She smiled while hugging her back. She remembered how soojin saved her life 4 years ago. She never thought to end in Soojin's hands but somehow it happened.

Flashback

Soojin was taking a walk in the beach area that night. That beach area was not that popular amoung people. No one comes there since it had no nice blue scenery like other seas.It looked black and dull but had a strange peace. Maybe because people come here rarely. Her business was going well but it made her so much busy. So she decided to come to this beach since no one will bother her in here.

She heard about the commotions in city. But she didn't really care. It was about mafia but she didn't have any affect since she is not into black market. But she wondered about Bom. She never met her again. But she determined to meet her after reaching her success. Bom was her lucky charm. She even named her newly made company after her name. KB. Kim Bom. And she believed in the lucky charm Bom.

Just then her eyes caught something on the beach. She couldn't see well because of the sea waves so she walked forward with curiosity. She gasped seeing a body on the sea shore. The body was floating on the waves which hit the beach. She covered her mouth in disbelief. She saw a black dress so she guessed that this body belongs to a woman.

Soojin looked around to see if anybody is here to ask help. But it was passed midnight and no one was there. She cautiously took steps forward. There were lights from street lamps above the pavement area from afar. She got closer to the body. Soojin shook her head not wanting to get into troubles. She quickly pulled out her phone but the battery was dead. She cursed under her breath.

She looked at the girl's face which was covered by her hair. She took few steps backwards but stopped seeing her fingers moving. Meaning, she is alive. Soojin couldn't leave knowing she is alive. She slowly stepped forward bravely and crouched down next to the girl. With trembling hands,she removed the hair which was covering her face only to widen her eyes seeing the shock in her life.

Mafia step brothers 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara