part 20

[Bom's new hair style]

Bom drove the car to its fullest speed

Bom drove the car to its fullest speed. She checked on her side mirror and smirked seeing few cars following her. She pulled the car to the main road. The night sky was glistening above her as a blessing. She felt queen today. She had raised her head throwing away her fears. She had already destroyed her biological father's empire with her brain a long time ago so it's time to take actions to her hands about her aunt. The time she bowed down like a coward had finally come to a stop with her brother's death.Her plans got ruined with Bum's death. But she had more in her pocket.

She took a sharp u turn driving her car towards a deserted area from people. She looked up towards a tall building and smiled seeing a silhouette figure of a man on the rooftop. She heard a voice from her Bluetooth earpiece.

"Speed up a bit more Bom"

Yoongi

"Got it" she replied back before stepping on the peddle fastening the speed of the car.

The man on the rooftop got his aim towards the closest car to Bom's car and shot the man inside it. Soon his car interrupted the behind cars making them crash together.

The pale snipper man smirked. "Suga reporting. My work is done" he whispered tapping on his earpiece. "Jk"

Jungkook was on a rooftop wearing all black. He adjusted his mask and cap looking at a big truck coming towards his direction.

"Bom had distracted the cars. You only have to take care of this from now on"

Jin's voice was heard.

Jk nodded to himself and started to run forward on the roof to take the velocity to his body. The roof wasn't much higher. It was a bit higher than the height of the truck. When the truck was in the same level as him,he jumped on it. Since his body had the velocity, he could balance himself on it with the speed. He saw man peeking out from the passenger seat with a gun. Before he could aim Jk, Jk shot him with his pocket gun. He crawled towards the driving seat window and lowered his body. Somehow he manged to kick the driver towards the passenger seat and got inside through the window. The driver attacked Jk but he was fast enough to block his attack. Without wasting a second Jk shot him on the head. He removed his mask while driving it. He tapped on his earpiece.