part 8

Soojin stayed silent looking at Jimin. She smiled slowly."I also feel the same familiarity but I can't pin point anything. This is a small world Mr.Kim. Anyone can come and go. And it's possible to meet them again. We are no special. But I think it's better to look ahead than looking back"

A game of words. A dangerous game to play. It's better to back off than getting trap. Be careful. Your mouth will be the cause of your destruction. So hush.

"Yeah, but you shouldn't forget your roots. The past is a part of you" Jimin replied not wanting to back off.

"I never forgot my past Mr.Kim. My roots are still with me. My lucky charm is my roots. But I don't go back. I am going forward" Her roots were literally next to her. Kim Bom. The root cause why she started her journey. So she didn't lie.

Jimin was about to open his mouth but Namjoon stopped him holding his wrist under the table.

"I am so happy to hear your wise words Soojin-ssi. No wonder about your progress. I am so glad that I signed this contract with you" Namjoon spoke politely wanting to reduce the tension.

Just then another person made his appearance. Cha Eunwoo. He stopped in his midway seeing the guests. He had few files in his hands. But Bom's attention was not into his files. The fresh cuts on his face. Bom widened her eyes but stopped herself from running to him. It looks like he just came back from a mission. He had a busted lip, and a swollen cheek.

Eunwoo's cold eyes went to Bom for a second but he glanced away. Somehow it hurted her. "I'll come back later" with that he turned away and left.

Jungkook immediately got up and ran after Eunwoo.

"Uhm, we are sorry about the scene. He must have had a fight with someone" Namjoon said awkwardly. "That's our most trusted man. Cha Eunwoo"

Bom still stared at the way Eunwoo left. She was worried. She was falling for him all over again. Just one glance is enough to make her heart to go crazy. She was worried but his manly cold figure brought desires to her young heart. She always had a different and weird taste of men. She didn't like childish boys. Her type was manly sexy men. Well,that's herself. Her taste. A lot high standards. That's her level. And Eunwoo is definitely upto her standards without a doubt. Also not to forget the love she has for him. Desire and love are not the same but desire is always there with love.

"Bitna-ssi"

She got startled hearing her name. Namjoon was looking at her. She smiled nervously and joined their conversation.

Time skip

Bom stared at her brothers who were pointing their guns at her. She felt her heart rate going up by the each second passed. She was again in the same cruise ship. Tears were rolling down from her eyes. Each tear held the love for them. She closed her eyes hearing the gun shot.

In the next second,she felt herself falling down. Everything was going in slow motion. It felt like an eternity. Rain drops were falling down like stars. The fear crept into her heart. She knew where she is going to fall. She wanted to live. She wanted to go up. No matter how hard she tried,she fell down. She didn't know why she is trying to save herself even after knowing she can never escape. She tried so hard but it got her nowhere. In the end,it doesn't even matter. She has to die.

At last she fell into the hands of ocean. The deep sea gulped her down. She again tried to swim up but a hand dragged her feet deep into the water.

"Bom!wake up!"

"BOM!!!"

Bom opened her eyes with a loud gasp. Her whole body was trembling. She saw soojin looking at her worriedly.