part 9

Bom entered inside the company building. She wore a very eye catching dress as usual taking everyone's attention.

She walked inside like a model

She walked inside like a model. A lot of people adored her. Idolised her. Fantasised about her. But there were also tiny rats who  judged her. They raged in jealousy seeing the attention she is receiving. And there is this girl who didn't care about Bom's reputation in the company.

When Bom was passing a group of girls in the lobby,she heard some girls whispering things about her.

"Look,the queen had arrived" Someone mocked her."She thinks she is rich but in reality she just uses our CEO's money.  She is just showing off. She is just an empty beer can. I am sure she dresses like that to take men's attention"

"I have seen her going to the clubs at night" Another girl said.

"I am sure she is selling her body there" The other girl said.

Bom stopped walking and snickered. She looked back with a smile. There were 5 girls. Bom walked to them and looked at the girl who badmouthed her. The girl just smirked.

"You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Bom asked sweetly but it definitely hit that girl.

The girl looked at Bom in disbelief. "What?!"

Bom smiled." I asked if you kiss your mother with that mouth?what?got no answer?"

"You are such a bitch" the girl spat feeling anger surging through her veins.

Bom chuckled crossing her arms over her chest. She licked her cherry lips in amusement. "Yes sweetie. I am. Glad you got to know it. And what did you say?I pretend to be rich?I use CEO's money?" Bom tilted her head with a pout." Sorry to say but yes. I use her money. And I don't pretend because I am rich. CEO is willing to spend money for my expenses. So am I not rich?she gives me money and when it comes to my hands,it's my money. Why?are you jealous?because you don't have anyone to spend money for you?well,why don't you find a sugar daddy?hm?"

The girl's face went red from anger. She clenched her jaw hearing Bom's insults. Well,she got them as insults. But for Bom,her words are facts.

"You have no right to insult me like this!" She tried hard not to yell.

Bom gasped dramatically. "Oh!insult?Well I just said the facts baby. But you took it in a wrong way but it isn't that bad. You yourself seem like an insult for yourself"

The girl couldn't handle anymore. She raised her hand to slap Bom but she couldn't even touch her cheek when a hand stopped her. Lee Taeri appeared next to her with a glare. The girl looked at him with wide eyes.

"What the hell is happening?" He asked with a stern rigid voice scaring the girl.

Bom looked at the girl blankly before slapping her hard taking everyone's attention. Taeri also gasped in shock. He let go of the girl's hand immediately.  Bom grabbed the girl's hair making her scream. Flames were dancing in Bom's eyes. But only a sick smile played on her lips.