part 22

Bom walked inside the KB building with Namjoon and Jimin. A loads of securities were infront of the building for their protection. It was really dangerous for them to walk freely with the ice war going on between the two mafia gangs. LJ group might initiate a war very soon so bangtan has to be prepared.

News were spreading around the country with a lightning speed. Paparazzi was everywhere trying to grab some hot news and everyone has to be cautious. But Namjoon being Namjoon, he took the full advantage of the situation. The news of Kim enterprise and LJ group being literal enemies were not a secret anymore. Not only in mafia world,but also in business world. For the world,they are business enemies. Companies had been siding up with the strongest opponent right at the moment. Both Companies had their own powers. Kim siblings were young and powerful. They have the energy of youth. On the other side,LJ CEO had the experience of a long time. It was a bit confusing for minor companies to decide their side to gain more powers now. Only wise companies decided to stay neutral.

Government had been in full alert in case a war break down like last time. They also stayed neutral at the moment. Namjoon openly dealt with KB in case Lee Jujihyun take some unnecessary measures to take down KB company since it was important to Bom. Rumours of KB company being under Kim enterprise's protection had been going around due to this. And due to this,it will be hard for LJ to attack KB.

Bom and her two brothers sat on a couch. Soojin was infront of them. It was clearly awkward for every party. Namjoon cleared his throat before opening his mouth.

"First of all,I need to thank you for saving our sister" he started his formal speech. "We had a very bad image of yours thinking you stole her away from us. But we were so much foolish"

Soojin smiled slightly. "It's okay. I understand" she muttered softly feeling flustered.

"No,it was not okay. We might have done something bad if we didn't know the truth. We really had bad intentions when we signed a contract with you. I even had the evil thoughts of destroying your company if Bom reject to come to us"

With this Bom and Soojin widen their eyes and looked at Namjoon in disbelief.

"Kim Namjoon!" Bom yelled feeling furious.

Namjoon smiled sheepishly."Sorry Bom. We are not some ordinary brothers every sister could have. You already know that right?"

Bom sighed with a slight smile and shook her head as she is done with him.Then Namjoon again looked at Soojin.

"Please forgive us"

Soojin nodded with a smile."I understand you. As a sister, I also would do anything for my brother"

"Also,there is this person who wants to say something too" he turned to Jimin and gave him a weird smile signalling him to speak.

Jimin cleared his throat. "So, I heard everything from Bom. And now I remember you"

Soojin kept a frozen smile on her face. She wasn't affected by her embarrassing past. Instead she was thankful for every person who shaped her into this lady today.

"I indeed remember you too Mr.Kim. You were the root cause of my turning point. And for that I'm thankful for you"

She bowed a little and showed her sincere gratitude shocking Jimin. He never expected her to bow down to him in respect. He thought that she would lash on to him but she proved him wrong. Indeed she has shaped into a great woman today. Her path is crystal clear now.

And it impressed the siblings. Specifically Namjoon. She was a perfect woman. A leader. A boss. A queen. A perfect woman with a determined heart. A real woman who had her feet on the ground.