part 27

Bom stood infront of the bed where her brother Taehyung lying unconscious. She stared at him with a blank gaze. His face was covered with an oxygen mask while his bare body was wrapped in bandages. Her face twisted slightly and clenched her fists. She remembered Bum. She once lost a brother and she no longer is willing to lost anyone.

Her own shoulder was also bandaged but she didn't feel the pain. The pain in her heart is much more greater than any other wound. She opened her fist and looked at the golden item in her palm. The lighter.

"He is going to be okay" Seo Joon's voice came from behind.

She again fisted her hand hiding the lighter.

"I didn't contact others since we don't know what's the situation there" Eunwoo muttered standing behind her with Seo joon.

Bom sighed closing her eyes. It's been 5 days since it happened. When she woke up,Eunwoo was beside her. And it turned out,he and seo joon had saved Bom and Taehyung when the man was about to shoot Bom. They were on their way to the mall after dropping the kid. 

That's when they accidentally saw Bom and Taehyung. After saving them, they had no choice but to take Bom and Taehyung back to the house of the kid to hide them. It was the safest way to keep them safe.

For their luck,the kid's father was a doctor in the seoul hospital. He didn't even know his son had gone missing since the kid was supposed to be in his friend's house due to his busy works in the hospital. He was willing to do anything for Eunwoo and Seo joon for bringing his son home safely. And when he get to know who saved his son,he did everything to save Bom and Taehyung.

Seo joon,"What should we do now?should we go to the base camp?"

"No" Bom paused before continuing. "We do not know what's happening yet. Let's contact Namjoon oppa"

Eunwoo nodded. They still didn't know about the base camp attack. Also about Jin's accident.

Bom stared at Taehyung waiting for Eunwoo to call her brother. Her palm touched Taehyung's pale face. Her eyes didn't shed a tear. She didn't want to be weak. She must be strong for Taehyung.

Wake up oppa. You must wake up. I will be waiting. Don't worry. I will make them pay for everything.

A gasp took her attention. She turned to Eunwoo with a frown. His eyes were wide in disbelief.

"What's wrong?"Seo joon was the first to talk.

Bom clenched her fists waiting his reply. She saw his aura. Sometimes is definitely wrong. His face had gone pale like Ash.

"The mansion,,,"...."Jin hyung,,,,"

Yoongi plopped himself on the chair with a sigh of relief.

"They are safe" he muttered to himself.

"But Tae is heavily injured " Jimin said walking to his side.

"This is a huge blow for us" Hoseok was on the couch next to Jungkook who was gritting his teeth. His blood lust was rising up like a volcano. He wanted blood to flow through his hands.

Namjoon slapped a map on the glass table taking everyone's attention. "Then let's give them an even bigger blow"

Everyone stood up gathering around the round glass table. Namjoon looked at Yoongi." Where is Jin hyung?"

"I've sent him to father and uncle Junmin. They will take care of him"

[Junmin-:Bom's first father. Bum's father]