part 29

Yoongi barged inside the room where Bom had gone to deal with Jihyun. But his heart skipped a beat seeing no one inside. He knew that it wasn't a good idea to let her go alone to deal with that crazy woman. But he couldn't stop Bom.

When his eyes fell on the ground,his breath got caught on his throat seeing blood.

Jimin also barged in making Yoongi turn back. His face was already covered in blood.

"Where is she?!"

Yoongi shook his head. His chest tightened fearing for the worst.

Jimin widened his eyes. But soon his whole body trembled in hatred. Both of their eyes turned dark. Not again. They will not lose her again. Just letting her walk alone makes them paranoid. And seeing her no where to be seen brought a huge fear to their hearts.

Yoongi tapped on his Bluetooth earpiece. " Bom has gone missing"

He looked at Jimin and nodded before sprinting away from the room.

Namjoon paused for moment. His face turned white. But as he saw a man running to him,he immediately shot him and looked at his men who were behind him.

"Take care of this shit" with that he also sprinted off in search for Bom.

Hoseok also stopped his works and ran off to search for his sister.

"Someone go to the control room!!" Namjoon shouted while running.

"I am on it!" Eunwoo's voice rang through the earpieces.

Eunwoo dashed towards the control room of the mansion.

As soon as he opened the door,he was attacked by two men inside the room. He dodged their attacks skillfully keeping his poker face perfectly even though his head was screaming in anxiousness because of Bom.

He shot them finally and threw them to a side of the room before looking at the screens infront of him. He wished,there was Taehyung with him. He is the master of technology. He could have looked into cctvs without even coming to the control room.

He typed somethings on the keyboard while staring intensively at the screens. Every screen was filled with the main war inside the mansion. But his eyes suddenly caught something.

A man was carrying an unconscious girl on his shoulder while Jihyun was walking infront of them. He hardened his eyes.

"Found her. Guys,quick!Run to the underground parking lot! She is going to escape with Bom!"

Jungkook who just brought Lisa and Taeri inside a secret underground room,widened his eyes.

Seo joon and Jisoo were also there looking at his facial expression.

"What's wrong?" Seo joon asked.

"She is going to take Bom away from us again" he muttered and looked at Lisa."I have to leave"

Lisa nodded without a complain. She knew how much Bom is meant to him."I'd love to come with you. But I can't. Go Jungkook. Save her"

Lisa was surely brave enough to let go of her boyfriend. She was scared from inside thinking that something might happen to him. But as much as she loves Jungkook, she loves Bom too. And she had full faith on him.

"We'll be alright. Since you brought us here,this must be the safest place in the mansion. So don't worry. Plus" Lisa raised a gun which was stolen by a man on her way to the secret room." I am still a bad girl"

Jungkook smirked.

Jisoo looked at Seo joon. She knew that he also wants to go but he is holding himself back because of her.