part 15

Eunwoo pushed Bom to the wall harshly making her hiss in pain. He pressed his palm at the side of her head and sent her a murdererous glare. Bom also glared back because of the pain in her back.

"What the heck do you want?" She hissed.

Eunwoo scoffed. His criminal eyes darkened even more." You are dating that freak now?"

Bom rolled her eyes."So what?"

Eunwoo held her chin tightly and pulled her closer to his face." You know, I don't like sharing my things. Specially not my woman"

Bom yanked away his hand sending him a sharp glare." I am not your woman Cha Eunwoo. Get that thing in to your fucking head. We were over a long time ago"

She tried to leave but again her wrist was pulled back and her back collided with the wall. He pressed her both hands against the wall caging her. It was a store room in KB company. Eunwoo had made his way to the company just to clarify some matters to Bom after hearing the news about her dating Taeri.

"Who said it was over?" His voice went to octave lower sending chills to Bom's body."You started this bond years ago. You chased me and made me crazy. And you left me like a helpless dog. Don't play victim here Bom because you don't deserve  that place. And don't even think of stopping what you started like a selfish bitch because I will never let you"

Bom stared into his eyes like she didn't want to hear his harsh heart stabbing words. Yes,it hurts her. She never chose to play the victim. But she has to. And it is the most disgusting thing ever for her.

"You are mine and only mine. You played with a criminal and you need to know what's the consequence" He paused for a moment looking into her pained eyes. "I can kill him you know"

Bom's eyes went wide hearing his words. Never in a million years she thought that he will go to this extent because of her.

"You can't! He is innocent!" She whisper yelled.

Eunwoo's eyes hardened seeing her caring for him. He tightened the grip around her wrists.

"Aa ah ouch! It hurts!" She hissed feeling her wrist going numb.

"This pain cannot be even compared to the pain you gave me. You are a bitch. I wish I never met you"

And unwillingly,a tear left from Bom's left eye hearing him. She never cared about the word 'bitch'. But hearing that same word from him pained her burning heart. She never wished that she never met him. Infact she was glad that she met him. Even though it is painful but she cannot think about her life without his existence. She loves him.

Eunwoo was satisfied seeing her tear. Because now he can be at ease knowing she still loves him. As much as he hated seeing her hurt,he needed to see it today in order to mess up her heart with his thoughts instead of Taeri. He is hurting the one he loves and he has no remorse. A bad boy's love.

"Since you already had come to my life, I am not gonna give up on you. Keep that in your mind Kim Bom"

He pressed his lips on hers to a passionate lip bruising kiss to seal the moment. He bit her lip making her bottom lip bleed and she let him do it. He parted away after tasting the ironic taste of her blood.

"I marked your lips. Do not even dare to touch another man's lips with yours. Or else I'll burn that man's whole body infront of you" he threatened her. She messed with the wrong person. Eunwoo is a devil in an angelic body. A heart of a beast. She choose to love this beast knowing him very well. He isn't the right hand man of bangtan for nothing. Once he takes the target,no one can escape.

Mafia step brothers 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें