part 23

Taeri was in a guest room thinking about everything which happened. He was a mess. The truth of Bitna was more than deeper than he thought. And she is not even Bitna. She is the famous step daughter of Mr.Kim Hyunshik, the girl who was rumoured to be dead few years ago. Kim Bom. And,thing Kims being mafias was terrifying him.

After Bom said the truth,her brothers forced him to come with them. Their excuse was to protect him but he had a feeling that there's more. And he was sure about it. Because his mother---

Just then,the door was opened making him snap out of his thoughts. He stood up from the bed seeing Bom.

"How are you copying with the things?"she asked taking a seat on the bed next to him.

"Good" he simply answered sitting back again. Bom looked at him with a smile but didn't say anything. She sighed looking away.

"So,you are actually Bom?"

Bom nodded with straightened lips.

"But I'm doubting Bom. Did you guys really bring me here just because I got to know the truth?"

Bom didn't look at him. She never expected to bring him here but things turned out this way. Her brothers took the advantage of the situation and brought him here. She didn't complain. She trusted her brothers. But she had this guilt for dragging him here just because he was born in wrong womb. He didn't even have a connection with that woman rather than being born in that woman's womb.

"My mother,"

Bom sighed heavily not looking at him.

"So it is like that?You guys didn't bring me here just because I knew your identity. It's also because I am Lee Jun Jihyun's son"

Bom looked at him with sympathy. She understood him. Because she herself is a daughter of a monster. She looked at him apologetically.

"I'm sorry Taeri. But I can promise that they won't hurt you. This is a messed up sick game. I am the cause of everything.But we will not be doing any good with your mother"

Taeri smiled softly and shook his head."Don't be like that. I know about that woman. She is my biological mother but I have nothing to do with her. My father divorced that woman knowing her true colours and I'm feeling the same way as my dad. She is a poison to our lives"....."And I know that you guys surely brought me here because of distrust. It's better to keep enemies close. That's what your brothers are doing"..."But Bom, I can swear on my life that I have no connection with that woman. I am no harm to you. I mean it. I sincerely like you"

Bom gulped hard. Taeri is her cousin. She didn't know at first but after investigating about Lee Jun Ji hyun, she got to know about her son. She regretted saying yes to go out with him. They are blood related. He is her Aunt's son. And Taeri didn't know about Bom's real father. He only knew about her being Kim Hyunshik's step daughter.

She was startled when she felt his hand  caressing her cheek. She looked at him in the eyes. He clearly has fallen for her. His eyes spoke. But she felt so wrong seeing his feelings. So wrong.

You are my cousin brother Taeri. How am I supposed to tell you this without breaking your heart?

She widened her eyes seeing him leaning forward. She never kissed him before. She always avoided when he wanted to make a move. Out of instinct, she looked away.

"Why?" He whispered in disappointment. "Why Bom?don't you like me yet?"

Bom looked at him hesitantly. "It's already mid night. Go to sleep"

She stood up abruptly."Good night"
She left the room in a hurry.

Taeri sighed sadly. He felt like the second male lead in a kdrama. He already knew that Bom had a past with Eunwoo and it scared him. He still has her heart. Practically, he is the winner in the game.