part 5

Choi Soojin entered the Kim company with her bodyguards. Few more employees from her company was with her.

She removed her shades while walking towards the CEO of the Kim company who was waiting for her with a smile to greet her. She stood infront of him like an elegant godess.

Namjoon extended his hand for a hand shake."Welcome to the Kim enterprise"

Soojin smiled and accepted his hand."Thank you Mr.Kim"

Namjoon turned to a side letting her go first since ladies come first."Shall we go?"

Soojin nodded and walked forward. They entered inside the elevator together. Namjoon couldn't help but to glance at her from time to time feeling a familiarity. He has seen her from time to time from screens but this is the first time he is seeing from person and now he feels like he has seen her somewhere before.

They walked outside from the elevator and Namjoon lead the way towards the meeting room. All of them went inside the meeting room. No one recognised her. They couldn't recognise the mighty woman who used to sell her body just to feed her brother and herself. No one saw her value back then. Only one person saw through her. Bom.

Time skip

The meeting went well. Soojin and Namjoon shook their hands finally.

"Ms. Choi, if you are free,would you like to join us for lunch?" Namjoon asked politely.

Soojin was a bit startled with the question. She didn't want them to recognise her. Not because she is ashamed of herself. But because of Bom. She knew that Bom will have to come out soon and she is not planning to go with her identity. Bom likes to go with another identity. For that,Soojin needs to be a stranger they had never met before. Because Bom will be her cousin through the fake identity.

Soojin looked at her watch and looked at Namjoon. "I am sorry Mr.Kim. I already have plans with someone"

Namjoon smiled understanding. "It's okay. Maybe next time. Oh,and will you be coming to the business party next week?"

Soojin nodded with a smile. "Yeah definitely"

"See you there then"

Soojin left after bowing. Jimin stood beside Namjoon with squinted eyes.

"Why does she seem so familiar?I just can't pinpoint the familiarity" Jimin muttered.

Namjoon nodded."That's why I asked for a lunch. So we could talk and know about her more. Tsk,maybe next time"

It was night time.

Bom was standing on the harbour looking at the wide sea. She had wore a very short skirt and a half top. The thick make up made her look so ethereal. Her face was a lot different from her natural face. She wasn't a big fan of heavy make up before but things are different. She always makes herself fancy. Fancy dresses,make ups, high heels,boots,earrings,bracelets etc. If you think it is a useless thing but it is a way of protecting herself. She wants to protect herself. She wants to show her confident. It's an armour.

Bom looks like a second female lead in a drama.A prom queen. Rude,arrogant but has a lot of confident. But she is the main lead of her own story.

Soobin stood next to her."Noona,why did we come here?"

Bom smiled softly and looked at him. She extended her hand towards the sea and pointed at the sea."That's where I was killed. In a day like this"

Soobin went silent with that. He looked at her sadly. But he had so many questions even though he knew what happened to her in the past. He never asked her anything regarding her past life. He couldn't ask anything. Because he knew that her past is painful.