part 21

"Jungkook asked her to abort the child. This caused an ugly fight between them. Lisa doesn't want an abortion. Lisa tried to leave the mansion but Bangtan had to lock her up in her room till they come to an agreement. Also we can't let Lisa leave in this dangerous time. Namjoon said that we were being targeted by a gang so we can't help Lisa now. You are the only one who can do something Bom"

Bom was raging hearing this from Jisoo. She was so mad right now. First,Jungkook made her pregnant and now he is asking for an abortion. Bom could understand his situation. Jungkook and Lisa just started dating,they are too young and the timing is also not helping. And she knows how insecure Jungkook is when it comes to weaknesses. All the boys are insecure with their weaknesses. Heck they even hesitated to accept Bom as their sister at first. But aborting is not an option. Jungkook has to accept this. It's his child.

Bom made her way towards Lisa's room hearing that Jungkook had gone to meet her. She was ready to throw a fist at him. When she was about to knock on the door,she stopped hearing their conversation.

"Let me go!!If you don't want this child,then I will take care of him or her. I gave myself to you so I will take the responsibility. I can raise this child without a father" Lisa's angry voice was heard through the half opened door.

Bom doubted if she should go inside and beat the shit out of Jungkook now. But she decided to wait.

"Babe,calm down first. Please,let me speak" Jungkook tried to calm her down.

Lisa glared at him and looked away with crossed arms. Jungkook sighed heavily.

"I know that you hate me now. I asked you to abort our child. It's really unforgivable. But please try to understand me--"

"Understand what?!how can you even say something like that?! This is your child Jungkook!how can you even think of killing your own child!! Oh--wait, you are a mafia. So it is easy to kill right?even your own child--"

"SHUT UP!" Jungkook raised his voice not being able to hear her harsh words. Her words hit him so hard. He looked at her with hurt eyes."Yes,I asked you to abort the child. It's because I don't want that innocent kid to go through a hell after being born. We are about to go into a war Lisa. Enemies are attacking our precious people to weaken us. Why do you think I brought you to this mansion?! It's because you are my weakness. And with the addition of this child.They might take advantages from this situation and everything will be over for us. Don't you feel how stressed I am?! Being a mafia doesn't mean that I don't have a heart" His voice gradually went soft." I was scared that I won't be able to protect you and this child. But," he gulped down and stared straight into her eyes.

"I saved 30 kids today. They were so scared. And that's when I felt the real responsibility. If I could save 30 kids,then maybe,I will be able to protect my own child too" He softly muttered the last part.

Lisa widened her eyes. "Jungkook" she whispered in disbelief. She couldn't even express how happy she is hearing his words.

"I'm insecure. A coward. But I don't want to kill my own child Lisa. I just can't do it. I feel our baby too. And I'm really ashamed that I had the thoughts of getting rid of it. I was basically snatching away his rights to live. I'm so sorry" he whispered wearing a regretful look. "I-I never knew about these feelings. It's hard. But I-I will try my best"

Lisa smiled through her tears. She caressed his cheek softly. "I'm sorry too. I didn't even try to understand you. But I'm happy that you finally are opening upto me"

Jungkook smiled. He slowly looked down at her stomach. He knelt down and faced her belly with so much love."I'm so sorry baby. Appa is really bad. But appa loves you so much. Be safe in there till you come outside" he placed a soft kiss on her belly.