part 17

"Bom,sweetheart, please tell us what's happening " Namjoon asked softly caressing her cheek. "How did you get into this mess? What happened to you in those 4 years Bom?"

Bom was dead silent. She neither opened her mouth nor looked at them. Yoongi came forward.

"Is it because of that night?" Yoongi walked forward. "Because we shot you?Because we didn't trust you?Are you trying to take revenge?" His voice was awfully soft with bitterness.

Even though Bom knew that they didn't shoot her,she remained silent. She was feeling sorry for giving this much pain to them. She felt a warm hand caressing her head making her look up. Yoongi was looking down with a smile.

"Then you already got your revenge. The pain you left for us with your last video was enough to torture us. We felt like someone is slashing our skin. We lost our precious souls along with you. There was no second which passed without the pain of losing you. You might not know but seeing you infront of me like this makes me want to kill myself. You are too close to me but so far away. My sister is not here. My baby sister I lost long time ago because of our own stupidity "

Bom felt her eyes stinging like someone is poking her eyes from inside. Her heart was aching like hell.

Yoongi walked around her and stopped behind her. He held her head by his both hands and made her look at the rest of the boys."What do you see Bom?Do you see any emotions in them?"

Bom stared at her brothers with so much pain in her eyes. Her brothers look like they are destroyed from inside. No emotions were in their cold eyes. But they held a glint of hope. Because of Bom. They need her love. The love which changed them a long time ago.

"We are like empty shells. No one can torture us more than this. The only thing left is killing us. It's better than coming to a house everyday without life at all"

She felt him untying her. She was startled when he made her stand up. He came forward and took her bruised wrists to see. "We are sorry for hurting you sweetheart"

Bom gulped the hard lump forming in her throat. A huge guilt took over her. But her whole body shivered when Yoongi put a gun in her palm. Her breath got hitched with the coldness of the gun. His empty cold eyes looked into her eyes before making her hands put the mouth of the gun to his own left chest where his heart beat. He tightened the grip around Bom's hands making sure she won't throw away the gun.

Her eyes were large. Red like cursed moons. Her watery eyes waved staring into his eyes. Her brother. Her beloved brother. Her wide eyes slowly went to his necklace. The same necklace she gave him years ago. To hide the pen drive. And he still had the necklace.

"Take your revenge here. In this spot. End your pain. Kill us all. We are ready to do anything for you. If it is what you want,then go ahead"

Her hands started to tremble. She wanted to run far away until no one could find her. She wanted a place where no one can see her. Where is that place?A comfort zone. To bury her pain.

Yoongi closed his eyes leaving her hands. No one stopped Yoongi. They also stared like statues waiting for her to take any action. They will willingly give their lives if that is what she needed. But they felt something else in her behaviour. They are confident with what they feel. They might not be blood related siblings but they are fated siblings. The bond is special. Strong. They say brothers love to annoy their sisters. They will kick their sisters and will say they hate their sisters but in reality a heart of a brother is so much special. Touch their sister,you will see a Satan infront of you. They will lit fire to the whole world but will never let a flame touch their sister. That's the love of a brother. You won't realise the power of a brother until the moment he comes to you in the most desperate and helpless moment in your life. You will see that protective aura around him and that is the most safest place in the world.