part 25

Kim Taehyung. The person who always stays behind shadows. He is always behind the screen when everyone is infront of the screen. But you can never describe Bangtan without thus person. Others act on the stage because of his hard work behind the stage. In underworld,they call him V,with the meaning of victory. One major reason why Bangtan are undefeatable,Kim Taehyung.

They say,there is literally nothing he cannot hack into. Only few people had seen this V but his name is a legend along with the rest of Bangtan. Even in business world,he seemed hard to approach just like Yoongi. He had learned about psychology when he was just 15. He learned various mind tricks just by self study. He was always interested in the lighter trick which was a part in a kdrama he watched. He always wanted to use that trick and he finally learned how to do the trick. Since that day, lighter is like his best friend.

He sometimes used his skill on innocent people and laughed about it. Lisa,Jungkook's current girlfriend was a victim of his mischievous actions. But as Bom entered his life,he threw away his all the bad things. The arrogant and rude boy who used to laugh seeing his victims,apologised to Lisa sincerely just because of Bom. She affected his life a lot. The devil boy changed himself into a new version. She got his best. His hidden personality. Cheerful and weird.

Taehyung stood in the middle of the road holding Bom's wrist. The night was chilly and no human being was around them. People are hiding inside their cages due to the night curfew.

The yellow light hit both Taehyung and Bom blinding their eyes. Taehyung's heart raced at a lightning speed. He looked at his sister. She was on the verge on losing her consciousness. No more seconds to waste.

Bom gasped when she was pushed to the side of the road. Her head hit the concrete ground with a loud bang. A loud honk sound took her attention.

Her heart sank into her stomach knowing what's going to happen.

CRASH!!

She turned her head to the side only to see him falling onto the ground with a loud thud.

"NOOOO!!!!!!!" A loud shreak left from her mouth.

Taehyung was laying on the ground unconsciously with his own blood pool.The feeling felt worse than her own death. She never felt this much of a pain in her life. Not even when she was drowning in the sea. She had no colours in her face.

She started to crawl towards him with the remaining energy stored in her every cell. She somehow managed to crawl next to him. Her trembling hand clutched onto his shirt and shook him.

"N-No, oppa,p-please" she hiccuped badly through her words. She couldn't lose him too. First Bum and she couldn't afford to lose another brother. "P-Please,don't l-leave me" she choked on her words.

Just then,the man who drove the car stepped outside. With a sinister smile indicating his victory,he stepped closer to them. Bom knew better to not ask help from the vicious man. He is one of sidekick Lee Jun Jihyun kept with her.

Bom looked at him tightly clutching onto her brother's shirt. She closed her eyes seeing a gun pointing to her.

"IT WAS A TRAP!!" Jimin screamed.

Jungkook banged his fist onto the wall in rage."I shouldn't have left!"

"Both Taehyung and Bom are missing! What the hell happened in there?!"

Apparently, Taehyung had gone to the mall to rescue both Jungkook and Bom. But with Bom's help,Jungkook had escaped with the injured kid and met Taehyung on the way. Taehyung sent both Jungkook and the kid to the mansion and went straight to save Bom. But it was another trap. Lee Jun Jihyun had guessed that there will be another team to rescue Bom and, she had hidden another team of hers around the mall to attack again. When Taehyung went inside with his team,her team had attacked again. But Taehyung had managed to escape with Bom from the mall. And till now,no news came from them.

"There is no choice now. Stop whatever we were doing and let's go to find them" Namjoon announced feeling anxious all over his body. He felt paranoid.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Yoongi,"Let's take few teams with us. And Eunwoo,has he come yet?"

"No,but I called him. He had sent the kid safely to his family" Jin answered immediately and turned to the weapon collection on the wall. He took two guns. His face had gone hardened. Just by thinking that his sister is not next to him makes him anxious and scared. His whole body was screaming to take a rest due to the tiredness but he couldn't. He won't. His sister is outside in the danger. Bom will be his first priority no matter what.

He felt a hand on his shoulder.

Hoseok,"Don't worry. Tae is with her. Nothing will happen"

Jungkook was going insane. Guilt was eating his soul. He was the first one to leave the weapon room. On the way to the front door,he saw his girlfriend waiting for him. He didn't want to face her and show her his monstrous side now. His whole body screamed the vibes of a bloody beast. Her little baby bump made it hard to approach her. He was afraid to scare her and the baby.

He hesitantly took a step back but Lisa already had seen him. She immediately approached him. Her worried gaze lingered on his face which was rigid with no emotion. She didn't say anything. She understood. She slowly took his hand and placed it on her bump. But he quickly retracted his hand.

"It isn't scared of you Jungkook. You don't have to avoid us when you are in a serious mood. It is your child and he/she loves you no matter what. Just come to us when you need a comfort. We are your family too. We might not be able to help you but we can make you feel better"

Jungkook hugged her without saying anything. He hid his face on her neck and and inhaled her sweet scent to calm himself down.

"Nothing will happen to Bom and Taehyung. Don't worry. Now go and find them. And come back. We are waiting for you"

Jungkook parted away and pulled her to a kiss. He quickly bent down and kissed her belly.

"I'll be back" he muttered before leaving her on the hallway.

Lisa smiled softly and touched her small bump."Your daddy is scared to hurt us. He is so delicate. He is a child from inside. Don't worry. He will come back soon"

But her smile faded remembering Bom."I hope she is fine. Taehyung will protect her no matter what"

Jisoo approached her from behind. She sighed taking Lisa's attention. "Jisoo-ah"

"Seo Joon isn't answering his phone. He had gone with Eunwoo to give the kid to his parents. It's too dangerous outside now"

"What?!" Lisa freaked out." That idiot. Why would he go outside knowing the danger?!"

"The kid was scared of Eunwoo. He only warmed up to Seo Joon and Jungkook. So,Seo joon had no choice other than going with Eunwoo. And Eunwoo also wasn't in his right mind because of Bom. I don't know what will happen"

Both of them watched Bangtan leaving the mansion with their army. What might happen next?

Jisoo looked at the night sky.

"Will our lives be in this darkness forever?"

"Things will be beautiful as long as we all stay together. The night sky is beautiful with all these stars. Just like that,we can survive even if it is dark,as long as we stay together with our loved ones"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

HEY GUYS!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

SEE YA SOON.