part 26

"The base camp has been attacked!!!"

Jin held the bridge fence while panting. His whole body was soaked in sweat. The sudden news he got while they were searching for their brother and sister,devastated his mind. While they were away from their main base camp,that woman of a devil had decided to attack their main base camp. He wouldn't care if it was any other circumstances but right now,the mansion was not secure. They had sent two teams for the mall situation and few more teams are with the rest of the bangtan in search for Bom and Taehyung.

Other teams were not aware of the situation. Their rest of the army were all scattered in their other bases.

Lisa,Jisoo and Taeri were still in the mansion and no one knows what might happen now.

Jin got into his bike and rode it towards the underground base camp where everyone agreed to meet. He was hella tired but he couldn't care less now. The sun was rising from the Eastern sky without a worry.

He hadn't slept for days and he couldn't help when his eyes forced him to shut the world around him.  The night curfew had been removed already. His body was giving up. His whole body was aching from pain. He adjusted his blurry eye sight blinking few times.

But the sudden honk made him snap out again. However,he had already stepped into the danger.

CRASH!!

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!!" Hoseok blasted out.

"I'm sorry sir,Sir Seokjin had gotten into an accident on the way. He was hospitalised"

Jimin plopped himself onto the nearest couch. His mind has gone blank. He rubbed his face on his palms clearly worn out. He looked at the other couch where Jungkook was lying unconscious because of Yoongi's few punches.

Jungkook had gone berserk hearing the news of base camp attack. His pregnant girlfriend was there. Of course, he would try to rush into the beast's den. So Yoongi had to knock him down.

Also,there was no any news from Eunwoo and Han Seo Joon. The only remaining people were,Hoseok,Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi.

They were on the verge of giving up. Yoongi banged his fists onto the wall and placed his forehead on it.  Namjoon  was placing his palms on a desk,deep on his thoughts.

"It seems like everything is over" Jimin muttered." She is going to win"

"She has already won" Yoongi muttered without taking his head away from the wall.

They have fallen down. They have accepted their lose. They have lost their strength. What's the point now?Would they feel better if they give up now? They have already come this far. The dynasty they made are falling down. But,

"Why are we like this?" Namjoon woke up his voice.

Everyone looked at him. He spoke his next words carefully. "We have come this far.  When we began this war,didn't we expect to face these kind of situations?We stepped onto the fire knowing that we are gonna be burnt. Don't you remember why we started it? For our sister. We must do this"

He paused for a moment to look at their solemn expressions. "They are fighting out there. We might not know where are Bom and Taehyung but they are fighting for their lives somewhere. And Jin hyung,he is fighting with his own life to come back. Jungkook is all set to fight to save his girlfriend and siblings. Lisa,Jisoo and Taeri,they are fighting too. Even Eunwoo and Han seo joon. Is it okay for us to give up now?when everyone is on their own fights to fix everything, is it really okay for us to give up?"

He walked forward and looked at Jimin." Everything is not over until it is over"

He extended his arm towards Jimin who was sitting on the couch.

"It's upto us if we want to stay fallen or get up. What's your decision?"

Jimin stared at his hand. Giving up isn't the option. That's a coward way of running away. It's humiliating. Even if everything fell down,they will fight. To protect their loved ones. They have something to protect. Their family. No one can destroy their dynasty. Because, it is heavily guarded by their strong hands.

Jimin held Namjoon's hand and got up. Hoseok also placed his hand on their intervine hands. Even before they could turn to Yoongi,he had placed his hand on theirs.

"We got this" Yoongi whispered and smiled softly.

Lee Jun Jihyun stared at Lisa,Jisoo and her son Taeri. But her gaze was mainly on Taeri. They were easily captured because of the unannounced attack.

"So,my own son rebelled against his mother?huh?"

Taeri kept his poker face. "Mother?son?When did you ever become my mother?"

"You never wanted to be my son"

"Yes,and I never will want to be a son of murderer like you"

A sound of a slap echoed through the hallways.

"I am still your mother Lee Taeri. Didn't your worthless father teach you how to respect elders?"

Taeri gritted his teeth. His eyes shoot poison daggers to her. "Do not even mention about my father from your mouth. You have no right to even talk about him"

Jihyun smirked. But soon bursted into a fist of laughter. The crazy woman looked at her son with her menacing eyes."That son of a bitch really raised you well huh?Tsk,poor man. I had a lot of fun with him back then"

"Shut up" Taeri snarled.

"What?he should be thankful that I atleast left him you. You were my farewell gift to him as a repay for destroying his life"

Taeri's face twisted in disgust and anger.

"I don't have anything against you my love. I only need these two ladies. Hmm,let's see"

Her gaze went to Lisa. She instinctively placed her hand over her small baby bump.

"Who is the father?"

Lisa glared at the woman refusing to open her mouth. Jisoo immediately stepped infront of Lisa in a protective way.

"Stay away from her" she snapped. She was indeed scared but she will never back down in a situation where her friends are in trouble.

Jihyun's face darkened because of her interruption. She raised an eyebrow judging Jisoo.

Before she could say anything, Taeri pulled Jisoo to a side making her confused. He slowly wrapped his arm around Lisa's waist bringing her closer to him. Lisa was confused. But she got utterly shocked hearing his next words.

Taeri,"This woman is my girlfriend "he emphasised each word making the lie believable." I am the father"

Taeri looked at Lisa's confused eyes and signalled her to play along. Lisa and Jisoo understood him. If the child is Taeri's, then Jihyun wouldn't dare to harm Lisa and the child. At this time,the most important person is her. Taeri knew his mother well. She is merciless. She has no sympathy in her heart. Yet,she wouldn't dare to harm her son and his family.

Jihyun squinted her eyes trying to find any lie but she couldn't find any.

"Well,then,guards,take my son and his girlfriend to a room and lock them up. And this girl"

She went to the nervous Jisoo. She backed away when Jihyun was stepping towards her.

Bom opened her eyes. She didn't know where she is. Her head was aching so bad that she couldn't even think straight. She was still in her daze state. She could feel something warm on her hand. Unintentionally, she squeezed her hand.

"Bom"

The familiar honey like voice took her attention. She turned her head to meet his big eyes. Her heart skipped a beat.

"Eunwoo"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya next Sunday

Vote and comment