part 11

Eunwoo was walking away from the meeting room. He was frustrated with the confusion he's having because of Bitna. But he stopped seeing Soojin in the lobby area. He was about to approach her to say good bye but stopped himself seeing her calling someone on the phone. She was back facing him so she didn't see him.

"Oh hello,you can move to your new apartment today. I have already prepared everything.......yeah.......don't worry about us.........okay...........by the way should I prepare dinner for you?"

Eunwoo sighed and turned around since it was rude to eavesdrop. He took a step forward to leave but stopped hearing a specific name which made his whole world shake.

"Bom, you better stop going to clubs everyday. Fine fine. Just for today. So you are going to the club?"

Eunwoo felt the ground beneath him shattering. His world was spining around with the truth he discovered. He clenched his fists and jaw. A big massive lie. A lie which trapped him in a darkness. He looked back to see Soojin still talking to Bom on the phone. He snickered painfully. He took slow steps backwards. Again he turned around and ran towards the elevator.

Eunwoo opened his eyes. He sighed remembering his acting last night just to confirm the truth by her own mouth. He sat up on the bed. He felt anger surging through his veins. Dripping lies. Painful heart. And it wants her back. He is not a guy who will give up on something which belongs to him. Even with that anger inside him,he wanted her. She named herself as his a long time ago. She stamped her name on his criminal heart. It never faded away even for a second.

But he decided to remain silent until she reveals her identity by herself. He had this feeling saying that there must be a reason behind her actions. He didn't need to tell this information to bangtan because he already knew that they had already guessed about the real identity behind Bitna.

Suddenly he heard a male voice coming from the living room. He frowned and stood up quickly. He went out from the room and made his way towards the living room. The scene boiled his blood.

Taeri was hugging Bom. It was just a friendly hug. But Eunwoo was beyond furious knowing very well about Bom's identity. He doesn't want any other man to touch his Bom. Eunwoo cleared his throat taking their attention.

Taeri widened his eyes seeing Eunwoo in Bom's home. And to add on, Eunwoo had a messy hair with his half unbuttoned shirt. Eunwoo smirked running his fingers through his messy hair.

Bom looked at Eunwoo with a blank face."oh you are awake. Since you walked all the way to the living room,I'm guessing that you can walk properly now. So you may go home now. Thank me later for saving your wallet in the club Mr.Cha. And the door is opened. Leave" she spat rudely. She looked at Taeri and smiled." I just helped him last night"

Eunwoo poked the inside of his cheek in annoyance and rolled his eyes. He plopped himself on a couch stubbornly." My head and body hurt a lot. I can't go yet" he muttered getting comfortable on the couch and sent a smile to Bom.

Bom raised an eyebrow. She sighed and looked at Taeri." Please have a seat. I'll make some hangover soup for him and then we can go to the amusement park"

Eunwoo widened his eyes and looked at them."Amusement park?why are you two going there?" He asked like it's a crime to go there.

"We are hanging out today" Taeri answered taking a seat on the opposite couch of Eunwoo's. "Why?any problem?'

Eunwoo looked at Bom who was looking back at him with a questioning look. "Are you two dating?" He asked boldly taking her off guard. But Eunwoo seemed to be dead serious.