part 2

Bom was buying all her favourite dresses and accessories without a worry about money since she is not the one to pay. And Soojin watched her closely like a mother. Bom is materialistic. Anyone could say it. Money is the most valuable thing to her. Diamonds are her best friends. Dresses are her pets. Simple luxurious life is her dream. But who said every materialistic girl is a disgusting gold digger? Isn't it unfair to think of materialistic girls like that? They just like materials. If you have money,why collect like a greedy person. She just loves to spend her own money for the things she loves. Her life,her rules.

she had the softest heart. She loves her loved one so dearly to the point she would willingly give up her life for them. She is really different from any other girl out there even though she appeared like a rich arrogant brat. And Soojin knew it. So she had no worry to give Bom what she wants. She is rich now. And she is Bom's guardian now. She has to fulfill her needs since that's how she managed to keep Bom with her when she saved her years ago. She promised Bom to give her dream life. A luxurious simple life. And now Bom has reached her goal. She is going to get a high paying job and soon she will be independent.

While Bom was shopping like a maniac in the mall, Jungkook had arrived to buy his new suit for the party with Lisa. He was in the male side of the mall with Lisa. He just sat on a comfortable couch while Lisa was choosing him cloths. He denied everything Lisa showed him just to make her and the staff suffer. Finally after 30 suits,he finally said that he wanted the first suit Lisa showed making her more angry.But she held her temper patiently since she needed the job.

After choosing a pair of shoes,he decided to leave the mall since he has a meeting. Lisa went to pay for the things they bought while Jungkook kept walking looking at his phone. Just then he was bumbed into a person making her all bags fell down.

"Bloody hell" he cursed feeling annoyed and looked down to see a girl collecting her bags. He couldn't see her face because of her hair. "Don't you have eyes?!stupid"

When the girl was about to look up,his phone rang making him turn around to answer. "Eo,hyung,I'm on the way. I'll be there in 10 minutes " with that he walked fast.

The girl stood up with an annoyed face."What the heck is wrong with that dude?Yah!!Blind man!! I will buy you specks next time we meet again!"

Jungkook kept walking but he just lifted his middle finger without looking back.

"Fuck you too---" suddenly someone covered the girl's mouth.

"Aish,Bom!you can't swear in public!!" Soojin whisper yelled and looked at the people in an apologetic way.

"Sorry unnie" bom said and smiled sheepishly.

"It's okay. Let's go to choose shoes for my cinderella" Soojin said softly stroking Bom's hair.

Bom made a disgusted face hearing the name 'cinderella'."Oh heck no. I am definitely not that silly girl who fell for a guy who just danced with her one night. Plus I don't like princess"

"Then what do you like?" Soojin asked curiously." Girls love to be a princess but you don't like it?"

Bom smirked." Fuck princess. I am a king"

Soojin chuckled." You meant a queen?"

"A queen with a heart of a king" Bom replied with a cheeky smile and winked before heading towards the shoe shop.

Soojin smiled shaking her head." She is crazy and it terrifies me. Is there a man who can handle this crazy girl?"

Cha Eunwoo walked out from the elevator gaining everyone's attention. Face of the company. That title belonged to 8 people in the company and he belonged to that 8. He still had his usual cold poker face which intimidated every person in the company. Girls drooled over him from far but never dared to confront him. He walked towards the meeting room and opened the glass door. 7 siblings were inside.