part 6

Bom was hiding behind a pillar trying not to get caught by bangtan who must be inside this party hall. She tightly held the file feeling anxious. She peeked out from the pillar to look for Soojin. She couldn't see Soojin anywhere. And now she looks like a spy. Her eyes wandered here and there to search her target. With cautious steps,she tiptoed towards another pillar in the hall and hid behind it.

Unknown to her,there was this person watching her with so much interest. The man who helped her to come inside. He was watching her in a corner while sipping his wine. He couldn't understand her. But she looked so interesting to him.

Bom finally noticed Soojin. But he was with Namjoon. She hid herself behind the pillar. She took a large gulp of oxygen. Nothing has changed in him. He looked so charismatic just like years ago when she first met him. She saw Jin approaching them with a wine. He smiled a bit when Soojin looked at him. The same fake smile he gave Bom when they first met. He has got that fake smile back. Her eyes went to a person who was sitting on a chair silently drinking his wine. Yoongi. He seemed to be in his own world. Jungkook and Jimin were flirting with  girls. Taehyung was engulfing himself on his phone. But Hoseok was no where to be seen.

Bom lowered her head feeling guilty. Boys have gone to their old selves. She could feel their darkness. Their eyes were no longer sincere. Those bloody monsters are back. She regretted coming there. She pressed her back on the pillar. She bit her lower lip harshly like she is punishing herself. She looked at the file in her hands and shook her head. She took a deep breath before deciding to leave. She couldn't stay there. Without thinking twice,she took fast forward steps. She was looking down while walking and soon she bumbed into a wall like thing before falling down on her butt.

"Ouch!" She hissed in pain rubbing her forehead. Soon,a pair of shoes came to her view and that's when she knew that it wasn't a wall. It was a man. She could hear him muttering some curse words.

"Bloody hell. My suit"

Bom slowly looked upwards to see his ruined suit due to wine. Wanting to apologise, she looked up to see his face and she froze on her spot. For a moment,she felt like everything stopped around her. She couldn't breath.

The person's eyes fell on her face only to freeze. His mind went blank. World has come to stop. Jung Hoseok stood there with wide eyes. The night seemed to be long and cold. What is this unluck?or is it unluck? The reason for his light and darkness is literally infront of him.

Now this had caught everyone's attention. Namjoon noticed the commotion there and squinted his eyes seeing his brother staring at a girl who was on the floor. Jin and Soojin also noticed his expression and looked at where he's looking.

"Isn't that hoseok?" Jin asked curiously.

Soojin squinted her eyes not recognising the girl since she was back facing her.

"Seems like something is wrong" Yoongi came to them out of nowhere. "His face doesn't look fine"

Jin nodded noticing it too." Let's go" He took steps forward. Namjoon and Yoongi also walked with Jin leaving Soojin confused. It seemed like time is flowing slowly. Everything is going in a slow motion.

Their footstep sounds echoed in Bom's ears. Her breathing got accelerated. They slowly made their way towards the frozen Hoseok. The three brothers looked at Hoseok in confusion before laying their eyes on the girl. The wine glass in Jin's hand slipped without even knowing. The red wine spread everywhere on the marble floor. The sound of crashing took the attention of rest of the boys. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin also walked towards them confusly. And yes,they couldn't believe anything.

The seven boys stood there staring at the girl in pure shock. The forgotten memories were spining around them like a hurricane. But not those beautiful memories. The dark days they went through. The awful nostalgic feeling was making them sick. They had painted their memories in black but the paint has started to disappear slowly. The pain is back. They felt like their hearts were being squeezed inside them.