part 19

Bom rushed outside the mansion with one call she just received. Her heart was beating so fast like it's going to blast at any moment.

"Did you think you could fool me Bom? You planned a big game with a red agent right? How foolish of you to think that you could destroy me. Go to xxx hotel's rooftop immediately. He is waiting for you there. Be thankful that atleast I let you see him instead of cutting him into pieces"

Before Bom could run out from the mansion, hoseok caught her wrist in worry.

"Bom,what's wrong?who called you?"

"I-It's her. Sh-She caught him" she stuttered badly showing how much she is scared right now. She couldn't let anything happen to her other brother.

"Who?" Hoseok was confused yet so much worried.

"B-Bum. H-He is in danger!I need to go!"

Boys widened their eyes. They didn't know he is involved in this matter but it doesn't matter now. He is in danger. Boys didn't waste anytime before leaving the mansion with Bom. She tried to make them stop but they didn't listen. So she had no choice.

She got into Jimin's bike with him. Others also followed them with their bikes. Bom's hands were trembling. She felt this bad feeling lurking inside her heart. She tried to shrug it off but she couldn't.

At last,they stopped infront ofthe said hotel. They immediately went inside. No one stopped the boys knowing them very well as they are well known businessmen in the country. No one questioned them even though they barged in at the middle of the night.

They went inside the elevator and pressed the rooftop floor number. As the elevator moved,her heart didn't rest. Her hands were all sweaty. She didn't care if she her plans were exposed. Only thing she cared was her brother. She loves him as much as she loves bangtan. She felt a hand on her shoulder squeezing it softly. She didn't know whose hand was it. She didn't care to look back to check who was it. Only thing she could think was Bum.

As she entered the rooftop hoping to see him,the sight halted her in her spot. She felt like she couldn't breath. The cold wind blew onto her like it is trying to comfort her. She doubted if this is a nightmare. She desperately wanted it to be a nightmare.

She slowly took steps forward with wide eyes. The body of Bum was laid there with a pool of blood. His eyes were opened. Blood was gushing out from his head. She stumbled back and fell down. Her eyes shook in pure disbelief. Her chest raised up and down trying hard to breath.

Boys stood there frozen. Their eyes were wide witnessing the brutal death infront of them.

Bom slowly crawled towards the body and her trembling hands tried to touch Bum but she couldn't. Instead she grabbed her hair and screamed from the top of her lungs."NOOOO!!!!!!!!NO NO NO NO!!!"

Tears rolled down from her wide red eyes. Her heart was shattering into pieces. She pulled his head into her lap before slapping his cheek trying to wake him up.

"O-Oppa!Oppa, I came. Please open your eyes and look at me. Oppa please,p-please forgive your dumb s-sister for dragging you into this mess. P-Please don't s-stay like this" she hiccuped while crying so badly. She felt like killing herself. She felt like it's all her fault. She dragged him into this mess.

She hugged him tightly crying heavily. "OPPA!!"

"I've got you sister. I will make sure to pull you out from this darkness"

She heard Bum's voice ringing in her head. She cried harder. He was there with her whenever she was struggling in pain. He did everything to protect Bom. He wasn't second to Bangtan. He was her hero.