Chapter 2: Y/N'S p.o.v

The next day the girl and her parents went to Diagon Alley to get her school supplies she needed for that year she know her best friend was going to be there because he had sent a letter a few nights ago.

"Okay me and your father are going to go to Knock Turn Ally to get some things you can shop for you school supplies by yourself" her mother said "okay" Y/n replied and they parted ways.

As I was walking I saw Draco though the window of the Quidditch shop I walked in the shop. "Hey" I said from behind Draco making him jump " hey Y/n what are you doing in here?" He asked while turning to me "what I can't see my best friend" I said "you can I was just wondering god" he said. He looked around the shop before leaving we got the rest of our school supplies before we got some ice cream "so what did you do over the summer?" I asked we would normally spend the summer together but my family wanted to spend it with other family members.

"Nothing much you?" He asked "same" I said we started talking until my mom came and tapped on my shoulder she was with the Malfoys "Im glad that you two find each other otherwise I would have to look form Draco" Narcissa said with a smile. Me and Draco got up and grabbed of things "did you two got what you guys need for this year?" My mom asked "yes" I said "good" my father said "well we have to go but you two we'll see each other at school" Draco's father said. We parted ways after saying goodbye then went home.