Chapter 24: Draco's p.o.v

I was in Professor.Snape's class which was my last class "hey Draco I was wondering if-" Pansy started but I cut her off "no" I said she has been trying to talk to me the whole class. Once Snape said we were all free to go for the day I packed up as fast as I could I was the second person out the door when I got in my dorm room I find Y/n she was sitting on my bed studying "studying already" I said with a smile "yes I am" she said while looking through her book "which class?" I asked while putting down my bag and taking a seat next to her on the bed "History Of Magic" she said.

Once she was done with her homework she turned to me "what do you wanna do?" She asked "I'm going to take a shower" I said while getting up and grabbing my clothes once I was in the bathroom I shut the door and took off my clothes then hoped into the shower a few minutes later, I heard the bathroom door open then shower door open I turned around and Y/n was standing there "hey I didn't know you were going to take a shower" I said "well I am" she said with a smile on her face.

Y/n was reading to me while she was laying on my chest I begin to play with her h/c hair after a while I fall asleep the next morning I woke up Y/n was still asleep on my chest I gently put down on the bed and began to got ready for the day. Y/n woke up when I was packing my bag "morning darling" I said while sitting down next to her "hey" she said still tired she layed back down on my bed and fall back asleep we still had a few minutes till school and she gets ready pretty quickly so I let her rest.

"Y/n wake up" I said softly while moving hair out of her face she opened her eyes slowly and sat up "what time is it?" She asked "the first thing you ask is what time it is when you wake up" I said "yeah I do what time is it" she said "umm" I started while looking at the clock "6:40" I said while looking back at her she nodded her head and got out of bed. I was in History Of Magic I was falling asleep most of the kids were asleep anyways "so that's it for today" the teacher said the whole class picked up their things not even putting them in there school bags, I finished up with the rest of my classes then headed to the library to find Y/n when I got there she was sitting in the back and reading a book "hey" she said when she looked up and saw me standing there "hey" I said.

She helped with my homework we headed to the Great Hall for dinner "hey so I'm going to sleep in my dorm tonight" she said while taking a sip of her drink "why you don't like me anymore" I said while looking at her she just rolled her eyes at me I walked her to her dorm room for the night "good night" I said while kissing her forehead "night" she said before going into her dorm room.