Chapter 25: Y/N'S p.o.v

Once I walked into the dorm room Pansy walked up to me "okay tell me were you really were" she said "why should I tell you" I said while pushing pass her and putting my bag on my bed "because you have to" she said almost yelling "I already told you" I said "no you said you were going to your friend Mia's dorm but I checked and you weren't there she said you never were there" she said "why do you care" I said turning around "because there are rumors that you were staying at Draco's" she said "fine I was now will you shut up" I said while putting my things away.

Pansy left to one of her friends dorm room I think so I had the dorm to myself for the night I decided to take a bath after that I headed to bed and picked up a book that was on my nightstand and began reading. I started to feel tired but I ingoned that feeling and continued reading I fall asleep while reading the next morning I was woken up by a knock on the door I got out of bed and opened it "hi" Mia said while letting herself in "hey"I said while shutting the door "so I wanted to know if you really slept with Draco" she said while sitting on my bed.

"Why" I asked "because and I want to know if the rumors are true" she said with a big smile on her face "fine maybe I slept with Draco" I said while sitting down next to her "yess I know it tell me everything" she said I began to tell her about me and Draco and she told me about all ths rumors and how they started. Mia left and I got ready for school before heading out of the dorm room, in class the teacher was talking about the test we were going to have to take at the end of the year.