Chapter 17: Y/N'S p.o.v

It was Christmas day and I spent most of it with Draco in his dorm room at 12:00 in the afternoon I headed to my best friend Mia's dorm room to get more presents and hang out with all of my friends. Once I got there I knocked on the door and my other best friend y/f/n opened it "heyy come in" she said I walked in and was met be all of my friends.

We all opened our presents Mia then noticed my necklace and ring "where did you get that it's really pretty" she said while looking at my ring and necklace "umm...Draco bright it for me" I said shyly "when?" Once of my friends asked "I didn't know but I got it this morning" I said with a small smile on me face "it's beautiful" another one of the girls said "thanks I love it" I said.

After hanging out with the girls I headed back to my dorm room to get ready for dinner tonight was the last night before all of the other kids came back from the holiday with parents. I got into the dorm room to find it empty Pansy most be with Blaise or some of her friends, I got one of my new outfits and went into the bathroom and took a shower once I was done I was drying my hair when I heard a tap at the window I went and opened it an owl dropped an letter on my bed then left I shut the window then walked over to my bed and picked up the letter it read:

{ Dear Y/n I was wondering if you you could meet me at the Astronomy Tower tonight at 8:00

D.M}

I knew what the letters D.M was it stands for Draco Malfoy I finished getting ready when i was finished I checked the time it was 7:50 I had time to make it to the Astronomy Tower before 8:00. I grabbed my coat and then headed out.

 I grabbed my coat and then headed out

(The outfit)

Once I got there I headed up the stairs when I reached the top I saw Draco standing there looking at the stars "hey" I said walking up to him "hey" he said while looking at me. I looked up at the stars I could see why Draco liked them so much they were peacefully and beautiful "so I'm glad you came" he said "no problem" I said still looking at the stars "this is were we had our first kiss" he said it was my first kiss with him and my first kiss in general "I remember" I said.

That was the best night of my left the memory is very clear the way his lips left to the way his hands touched my hips. We talked about old memories from when we were younger "Y/n" he said "yeah" I said looking at him "do you remember that one time when we were like ten and we built a pillow fort but then your dad actually broke it" he said still looking at the stars "yeah" I said it was the funniest thing now but then it wasn't because that fort was hard to build.

We then sat down Draco put his hand on mine "sorry" he said and moved his hand off of mine "it's fine really" I said and then hold his hand "Y/n I really want to tell you the real reason that I called you up here" he said I started to feel a little bit nervous about what he was going to say next "I just wanted to tell you how I feel about you and I know you probably don't see me in the same way but I like even love you I have for a few years now" he said and keep going on and on about how he felt about me.

I kissed him he was shocked at first but he then ran his hands through my hair while kissing me back. After some time we both pulled away "I feel the same way" I said with a smile on my face "good" he said then kissed me again.