Chapter 26: Draco's p.o.v

Time Skip: Nine days until the end of the school year

I was sitting on my bed when Y/n came into my dorm room "I really regret giving a key to my dorm room" I said "wow rude"she said while sitting down next to me "what are you doing?" She asked "I was studying" I said looking at her "wow the Draco Malfoy is studying that's a first"she said "no it's not I study" I said "when have to ever studied before" she said "when your not around to disturb me" I said "fine okay" she said while picking up my DADA book and looking through it. After Y/n correcting me and helping me study she fall asleep I put the covers over her and continued to study for the test that was a few days away.

The next morning Y/n woke me up "get up now or your going to be late" she said while hitting me with a pillow "okay okay I'm up" I said while sitting up "good I've been trying to get you up of the past ten minutes" she said while putting her books in her bag I got ready before heading out the door with Y/n, I was in Care Of Magical Creatures which I my least favorite class because of what happened in third year, after all my class I was sitting in the Great Hall with Y/n she had black circles under her eyes and was stressed out about the test coming up.

"Hey maybe you should take a break from studying and eat dinner"I said "no I have to study okay I need to study food can wait" she said looking at me "no you haven't eaten all day just take a break an-" I started but she cut off "I said no okay just leave me alone" she yelled and she left the Great Hall with her books. I decided to leave her be so she could cool down a bit after dinner I left to find her I checked everywhere the last place was the Astronomy Tower, once I got up there she was looking out at the view "hey" I said softly "hey" she said turning around to face me "sit" she said I sat down next to her "I'm sorry about yelling at you earlier" she said looking at the view again "it's fine I know your stressed about the test" I said we sat there in silence while looking at the view.

The next morning I woke up Y/n was asleep right next to me she finally looked peaceful I got up carefully because I didn't want to wake her. I was in the shower when I heard noises in the bedroom I got out and put on some clothes then opened the door "good morning how long have you been awake?" Y/n asked "not long when did you wake up?" I asked "just now" she said I sat down next to her "there is no school today so please don't study" I said "I wasn't planning on it" she said then she kissed me.