Chapter 9: Y/N'S p.o.v

At lunch I was sitting with some of my friends when Pansy came up to us "hey what are you guys talking about?" She asked "nothing" I said "okay" she said and took a seat "I watched Draco play Quidditch this morning, what did you guys do?" She asked "I did the same thing as you" I said. She started talking about her summer which I've heard about a thousand times already I was looking around the Great Hall, Draco walked in and seat down next to Blaise and they started to talk.

I looked around the Great Hall some more until I felt someone tap on my shoulder "hey lunch is over" they said I how that voice it was Draco "right" I said getting my things and headed out for the Great Hall. I made it to the common room and headed up to my dorm room Pansy was there "oh your here I was hoping your forgot your way up here or you died trying to get up here" she said with anger in her voice "whatever" I mubbled. I tried to do some homework but Pansy keep talking making hard to focus on it "so then she said that I was far and that-" she started " Pansy I didn't give a fuck about what she told you okay just shut up" I yelled at her she stopped and turned around and was facing my bed "what?" She asked "shut up" I said looking back at my homework "whatever" she said before continuing to talk about what this girl called '
Emily said to her after lunch.

It has been an hour of listening to Pansy talk about her day and summer again. I grabbed my things and headed for the door "wait where are you going?" Pansy asked "anywhere but here" I said walking out of the door and heading to Draco's dorm room, once I got there I hoped I was there if he wasn't I could go to the library. I knocked on the door and a few minutes later he opened it "oh hey" he said "hi" I said "come in" he moved aside and I walked in he shut the door behind him "sorry I was in the shower" he said "I could tell" I said while sitting on his bed, his hair was all wet and it was kinda cute.

"So what are you doing here?" He asked "umm I was hoping I could do my homework here Pansy was being anoyning like always" I said "okay you could do your homework there but you have to help my with mine" he said while holding out his hand "deal?" He asked "deal" I said shaking his hand. I helped him with his homework while doing mine as well it was fun "so winter is coming up what are you doing?" He asked I had forgotten about that I have been distracted lately "umm I think I'm going to spend it here" I said unsure of where I was going to stay this year I always spent it with my family but I think one year would be fine.

"I'm going to stay here as well my parents are going out to stay with some family" he said while putting his quill down on his desk "you don't want to go with them" I said "no it's my dad's side of the family and I don't get along with them very well so I'm staying" he said while getting in his bed. We talked of a while until dinner came around we headed down to the Great Hall, after diner we said our goodbyes and parted ways to our dorm rooms that night I stayed up late writing to my parents about me staying this winter I know they weren't going to be happy with my choy but it was mine after all.