Chapter 6: Draco's p.o.v

It was just my and Y/n in the common room I was going to ask her out but before I could she said "Hey it's getting late I'm going to bed" and headed towards the stairs "umm wait Y/n" I said and she turned around "yes" she said "I was wondering if you wanted to....go out some time....with me?" I asked "sure" she said "really?" I asked "really it's late so you should probably get some sleep" she said before heading back upstairs to her dorm room.

I headed back to my dorm room and did some homework I couldn't sleep all night so I layed in bed and thought about what just happened. I fall asleep around 3:00 AM, I was woken up by my alarm going off I hit it and it turned off I got up and got ready then grabbed my bag then headed downstairs to the Great Hall for breakfast. When I got there Pansy was sitting at that table I turned around and tried to walk out of the Great Hall but Pansy cought me " hey morning Draco how'd you sleep last night?" She said " i sleep well I better be off to class wouldn't want to be late" I said " but class doesn't start until 7:30 and it's only 6:15" she said "I promised Professor.Snape I would help with something so yeah" I said and turned around and ran out of the Great Hall.

As I was runing I heard someone  crying behind the tree I wanted to see who it was so I could make fun of them for crying but when I turned the corner I saw Y/n crying and I felt my heart break. "Hey wats worng?" I asked her softly while sitting down to next her "nothing" she said "are you sure?" I asked "yes I'm sure" she said but continued to cry I pulled her close and kissed her forehead while playing with her hair. "YOU LIED YOU LEFT ME FOR THIS WHORE WE'ER DONE DRACO" Pansy yelled "we were never together" I told her she then ran off crying I turned and looked at Y/n she was still crying "hey it's okay I'm here shhhh" I said.