Chapter 13: Y/N'S p.o.v

Today was the day of the Yule Ball I got ready in one of my closest friends dorm room with her. I started with taking a shower I washed my hair with Strawberry and Cream shampoo and conditioner then washed my body with Strawberry and Mint body wash and shaved. Once I was done I put my hair in another towel and walked out of the bathroom "Mia you can use the bathroom now" I said "thanks" she said then walked in and shut the door.

I did my hair and then I did my makeup I finished putting on my lip gloss when Mia came out of the bathroom "wow you look beautiful" she said "thanks" I said putting the lip gloss back in the makeup bag "can you help me with mine?" She asked "sure" I said I help her with hers then grabbed my dress and went into the bathroom and put it on. I came out and put on my shoes she then went back into the bathroom and she came back out in a red dress "you look wonderful" I said with smile "thanks" she said while putting on her yes.

I went up to the mirror and looking into it was happy with how it turned out.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Your outfit to the Yule Ball)

We headed down to the staircase she went but I stayed I was nervous about going down the stairs. Once I had the conferenced I walked down the stairs and all eyes were on me. I made to Draco and he took my hand I saw Pansy with Blaise she looked pissed like always.

We walking into the Great Hall and it looked wonderful. Everyone had to dance to the first song after that me and Draco headed to the food table more like it was me dragging him there but so what. "You like gorgeous Y/n" Draco said with a smile "thanks not so bad your self" I said while putting food on my plate. After I eat and we talked another slow song played Draco got up and put his hand out "may I have this dance" he asked I grabbed his hand "yes you may" and with that he lead me to the dance floor he put his hands on my waist.

I put my hands around his neck, after the dance we headed outside and started talking. He put his hand under me chin and turned my head to face his I looked into his grey-blue eyes while he looked into my e/c eyes. He slowly put his hands around my waist and then then kissed my lips gently. He pulled me in closer untill our body's touched as well, it turned into a make out session.

 (A Draco Malfoy X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें