Chapter 7: Y/N'S P.O.V

It was around 11:00 at night at I was ready to go I headed out the door and down to the Black Lake were he said to meet him. When I got there he was no where to be seen I was probably early or he was late we have known each other for years now and I know that Draco would NEVER stand me up right?

I was standing next to the Black Lake when I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist "hello beautiful" Draco whisper in my ear "hey" I said back in a whisper he turned me around and asked "can you please put this on?" He handed me a blind fold "Sure" I grabbed it and put it on he then lead me somewhere.

He took off the blind fold and it showed a really beautiful place "did you do this?" I asked "ya that's why I was a little late" he said while pulling out a chair and I seat down he then took a seat across from me.

He did a spell and food appeared in the plates in front of us. We started to talk about stuff "I wanted to asked you something" he said while looking at me "sure what is it?" I asked "why were you crying under the tree earlier today?" He asked "I-umm-i" I couldn't say anything "what's worng did something happen?" He asked I shook my head 'no' "are you sure" He said "I'm sure" I lied "okay then" he said and immediately changed the subject.

It got darker and colder so we headed back inside to the common room I was immediately warm when I walked in. Draco walked me to my dorm room "well I had fun tonight night I'll see you tomorrow then" Draco said then he walked away well a little bit I grabbed his arm "wait can I please stay with you tonight I don't want to stay in the same room as Pansy" I said "umm-sure come on" he said he inlocked our fingers and began to walk down the hall.

We stoped in front of his door,he opened it and let me in first "thanks" I said once the both of us were inside "umm I don't have anything to wear" I said shyly we have known each other for years and I still feel like it's the first time I'm meeting him. "Here" he said and then threw a black t-shirt at me I walked over to the bathroom it was the biggest one I've ever seen. It was most likely bigger then his room I changed into the t-shirt it was long it reached down to my knees it was soft and it smelled like him, I was not giving this back.

I walked out of the bathroom to find Draco reading a book "hey" I said shy "h-hey" he said then look at me from top to bottom "umm it's late we should go to bed" he said putting the book on his nightstand "okay" I said making my way to the couch in his room "what are you doing?" He asked "I'm going to bed" I said "really down there?" He asked "ya..." I said unsure of what he meant be that "okay I'm just saying that the bed can fit two people and it's warmer then the couch" he said "I'll be fine down here" I said "okay suit yourself" he said then turned off the light the only light was the moonlight that was sharing though on of his windows.

It was around 3:00 in the morning Draco had already fallen asleep and I was still up in was cold and uncomfortable like he said. I thought about weither or not to go on the bed I finally made a choice and I'm going on the bed. I got in bed and layed on my side it was warmer like he said it would be and a lot comfortable more then my dorm one and the one at my house. I felt a pair hands wrapped themselves around my waist and pull my in closer to them I felt safe for the first time in my life.