Chapter 30: Draco's p.o.v

It has been nine weeks since Y/n moved out of Malfoy Manor I've missed her and so has mom Y/n sends letters whenever she can. I have missed her a few times but not as much I got a job at the Ministry Of Magic so I've been working as well I was trying to got some sleep when there was a knock on my bedroom door "what now" I yelled while sitting up on my bed, the door opened and revealed Y/n she walked into my room and sat on my bed next to me "hey"she said I pulled her into a hug "I've missed you love" I said while pulling away from the hug "I've missed you to that's why I'm staying here for a while" she said "really but don't you have work?" I asked "I did"she started "but I said that I had a family emergency" she finished we talked for a while before heading to bed.

The next morning I woke up later then expected Y/n had gone downstairs to got some breakfast Y/n and I decided that we wanted to have a day in my room "I'm back with food" she said when she opened the door I got up and helped with the food we eat breakfast then cuddled up in bed it was mid-October so it was pretty cold outside. My mom came into the room a few hours later "hey I have some hot chocolate if you guys want some" she said "thanks Narcissa" Y/n said mom then handed us our hot chocolates the left.

Time Skip: Two days before Y/n leave

I was outside looking at the ring I had brought for Y/n

 I am planning on propose to her but I just didn't know how to do it I felt a hand on my shoulder I quickly closed the ring box and turned around it was only my mom "that's beautiful is it for Y/n?" She asked while sitting down next to my "yeah" I...

I am planning on propose to her but I just didn't know how to do it I felt a hand on my shoulder I quickly closed the ring box and turned around it was only my mom "that's beautiful is it for Y/n?" She asked while sitting down next to my "yeah" I said "what's it for" she said "I'm planning on proposing to her but I don't know how" I said "what do you mean?" She asked "while I don't know where to do it" I said I have put many thoughts into this I just don't know where to do it.

She helped me with a few ideas but none sounded good in my opinion Y/n was leaving in two days and I had been planning this for about two months I just couldn't wait any longer. After a while Y/n came outside "hey guys dinner is ready"she said "thanks dear we'er coming" my mom said Y/n nodded her head and went back inside the house "you should do it soon" she said before walking inside as well I got up after a few minutes and headed back inside for dinner.

I was sitting on the bed when Y/n came out of the bathroom "hey I was thinking maybe tomorrow we could I didn't know go out" I said she looked up "sure where are we going?" She asked "umm it's a surprise" I said she nodded her head and sat down next to me on the bed "night" she said then kissed me on the cheek before pulling the silk green covers over her body "night" I whispered to her then kissed her head. I stayed up almost all night thinking about were to go tomorrow the next morning I woke up to Y/n moving things around the room "hey did I wake you?" She asked "no not really" I said while sitting up "what are you doing?" I asked "I'm packing up things I won't need for today" she said while putting some things in her trunk I got up and walked into the bathroom and opened the ring box once the door was closed and locked.

It was around 12:00 in the afternoon when me and Y/n headed out to a place I find a few months back it had a small waterfall and a pathway it was in the woods. Once we got here Y/n was looking around "like it" I said "yeah it's beautiful" she said "but your more beautiful" I thought out loud "what" Y/n asked "nothing" I said she looked at the waterfall "y/n" I said "yes" she said looking at me I got down on one knee "Y/n I have loved you since I first saw you i thought you where the most beautiful girl I've even seen I want you to be the one I spend the rest of my life with Y/F/N will you marry me" I said her eyes began to gloss over she had her hands over her mouth and nodded her "yes a thousand times yes" she said I stand up and put the ring around her finger.