Chapter 19: Y/N'S P.O.V

I was woken up to an owl tipping at my window I got up and opened it the owl flow in and dropped the letter on my bed I walked and got it then opened it the letter read:

{ Y/n meet me in your garden at 10:00 tonight wear something nice
D.M.}

I put the letter back down on my bed and headed into the bathroom and put on a white shirt and shorts then headed downstairs to get breakfast. Once I was in the kitchen I grabbed a blueberry and sat down "where's Draco mother?" I asked while putting jam on my toast "he said he wasn't feeling well today" she said while sitting down "probably homesick" my down said while reading the Daily Prophet "oh" I said then continued to eat my food.

'If he wasn't feeling good to then why should he ask me to met with him in the garden tonight' I wondered while laying down in bed it was 9:30 at night I got up and went into the bathroom and took a shower. Once I was done I went and did me hair and makeup before heading to my walk-in closet to pick out an outfit for tonight, once I had the perfect outfit I headed back into the bathroom and changed I looked in the mirror before nodding my head and walking out the door and heading to the garden.

Once I was out there was a letter on the table on the porch it read:

{Go to the place we went when we were kids}

I headed to the place me and Draco always went to as kids once I got there Draco stand with his back facing me "Draco" I said he turned around he had (your favorite flower) in his hand. "You look beautiful" he said with a smile on his face "thanks" I said while he handed me the flowers "their lovely Draco" I said while admiring the flowers.

We sat down on the blanket that was placed on the ground there was also food on the blanket "so you were here all day and not in your room" I said "yep" he said while grabbing a berry we started talking like we always do. "Y/n" Draco asked "yeah" I said while looking at him.

"I'm not really go and this so here it goes" he said while nervously laughing a little "I really like you and I have for a while now I just didn't know who to tell you and I-" I cut him off with a kiss he hasitated at first but he then kissed back. He layed me down on the ground gently he then started to kiss my neck. The next morning I woke up in Draco's room the bed was empty I got out of bed and put Draco's shirt on I grabbed my clothes and headed back to my room.

Once I was in my room I changed into a black crop top and jeans with a grey jacket and headed downstairs for breakfast once I got down there my mom had just finished the eggs "where's dad?" I asked while sitting down "he is out" she said but seemed to be dad about he being out "okay" I said and started to eat. Draco came down a little while later " good morning" my mom said trying to sound happy "morning" Draco said and then took a seat across from me "hey" I said with a smile on my face while remembing what happened last night "hi" he said while eating his breakfast.

 (A Draco Malfoy X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें