Chapter 4: Draco's p.o.v

When we got home I went upstairs to my room, I went through my books for school to see what I would be learning not that I give a shot but I had nothing else to do. As I was doing that I started to think about Y/n I started to have a crush on her in fourth year my mom then walked into my room which brought me out of my thoughts.

"Draco dinner is ready" she said 'that was fast'  I thought to myself "okay I'll be down in a second" I said and with that she left, I headed downstairs to the dining room once I sat in my seat my father asked "so how was hanging out with Y/n today?" "Why do you need to know" I said "your father was just asking Draco" my mom said "I know but why does he want to know" I said "because I'm your father and I want to know" he said "it was fine I'm not hungry anymore" I said then left to my room.

When I got to my room I grabbed my clothes and went to take a shower when I got out I went through my things for school one more time. Once I was done I grabbed a book off of my bookcase and got in bed I fall asleep reading the book when I wake up it was 4:00 in the morning. I went downstairs and to the garden and sat by the pool thinking about Y/n I then got tried and went back to my room and fall asleep.

The next morning I went downstairs I went into the kitchen and my mom wished me good morning I eat breakfast and then headed back to my room I wrote to Y/n tomorrow I was going to see her on the train but I just wanted to wrote to her anyways. I went downstairs and grabbed a snack then headed back up to my room for the rest of the day.