Chapter 14: Draco's p.o.v

It was a week till Christmas and I was heading out of the common room when I heard Y/n call my name "hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today" she said "umm I'm actually busy sorry" I said "okay see you later then" she said then headed back to the couch and sat with her friends.

I was going to Hogsmeade to find a Christmas gift for her, once I got there I looked around at the different shoes that were there. I find the perfect shop and went inside then started to look around for something, after I had find the perfect present for her I left and headed back to school.

It was two days before Christmas and all of the kids that were going home left it was just the kids at stayed. I was outside with a few of my friends when I saw Y/n walk by "hey I'm going to be right back" I said "okay" Blaise said before I left. I cought up with Y/n "hey" I said "hi what's up?" She asked "I was thinking maybe we can go and get some Butter Beer" I said walking next to her "sure let me put my books away" she said "okay".

Once we were upstairs she put down her books and then grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to change. She came out in jeans, a jumper and Vans. We headed down to Hogsmeade,the walk was a little cold but it wasn't a big deal we then made it to the Three Broomsticks and took a sat at the very back of the pub.

Our Butter Beers then came and we started talking about Christmas she had done all of her Christmas shopping after we finished our Butter Beers we headed out of the pub. I was wrapping up the all presents when I heard a knock on my door "come in" I said hinding the presents under my bed "hey whatcha doing?" Y/n asked as she walking in the room "nothing" I said she shut the door once she was in the room "okay why are you sitting on the floor?" She asked as she sat down on the bed "umm I don't know what to do so I sat on the floor" I lied.

As I was going to get on the bed she threw a pillow at me I picked it up and threw it back at her we then had a pillow fight. After that we were tired we both layed down on the bed Y/n then cuddled up to me when then fall asleep. We were woken up by the sound of a camera I turned and saw that Blaise had taken a picture of us "if you show that to anyone I will kill you" I said "okay okay god" he said while putting his hands up and walking out of the room "he'll show that to everyone isn't he" Y/n said while playing with my hair "yep".

The next morning when I was walking to the Great Hall I saw the that Blaise had put up the photo of me and Y/n in my dorm room.

(This is you guys)

Once I made it into the Great Hall I noticed that I was being stared at. I took a seat next to Blaise "so you like the photos that i put up" he said once I seat down "I told you not to do that" I said "well I didn't hear you" he said with a smirk on his face. After breakfast I headed back up to my dorm room when I was about to walk in Pansy grabbed my arm "what do you want now"I said while turning around to face her, she didn't say anything she just kissed me.