Chapter 18: Draco's p.o.v

After I was with Y/n on the Astronomy Tower she and I headed back to my dorm room for the night. Once we where in the room she headed towards my drawer and got out a t-shirt and then went into the bathroom while she was changing I took off my top and then got in bed and waited for her. Once she was out she got into bed and layed her head on my chest I then started to play with her y/c hair.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed I sat up and looked around "hey looking for something" Y/n asked as she came out of the bathroom "not anymore I just find it" I said with a smile on my face "very funny" she said while sitting on the bed "so today is the last day of winter" she said "good to know" I said while getting up and going into the bathroom.

In the afternoon I was in my dorm room when Y/n came running into my room out of breath "what's worng" I asked getting up and walking towards her "Pansy is or was trying to beat me up" she said while trying to catch her breath "why?" I asked "because she heard me call her a slut" she said her breathing was now somewhat back to normal. A little while later Pansy came into my dorm room "where's Y/n?" She asked while looking around the room for her "I don't know why?" I asked looking at her "none of your business" she said and left the room.

After she left I called out to Y/n "she's gone" she came out of the bathroom "good" she said while sitting next to me on the bed "what do you have there?" She asked once she noticed the letter in my hands "a letter from my parents" I said while handing it to her so she could read it "your going to spend the summer with me" she said "yep" I said while taking the letter back summer was close and my parents were going to some place that they could not tell me about but I didn't care because I was spending it with Y/n.

It was now summer time and I was packing my things in my bag when there was a knock on my door and in walked Pansy "hey I heard that your parents were going somewhere and you had no were to stay for the summer so I was wondering if maybe you wanted to spend it with me and my family" she said "he's actually staying with me but it was nice of you to offer" Y/n said while standing in the door frame "whatever" Pansy said the pushed pass Y/n and left the room "you ready to go?" Y/n asked "yeah" with that we left the room and headed to the train.

Once we were at the station we h got off the train and immediately find
Y/N'S parents "you two ready to go?" Her dad asked "yes" she said. Once we were at Y/N'S house her mom unlocked the front door and we all went inside, "Draco you can have the guest room" her mom said "thanks" I said Y/n then lead me to the guest room. "Me room as you know is right across the hall" she said with a smile and opened the door for me "thanks" I  said and walked in she stand at the door "you can come in" I said she nodded her head and walked in.

Later that night at dinner I sat next to Y/n and across the table sat her parents "so how was your guys school year?" She asked "good" Y/n said "I heard that you guys had a ball this year" her dad said "yeah we did it was called tbe the Yule Ball" Y/n said "who did you guys go with?" Her mom asked "each other" Y/n said "really" her mom said with a smile "yeah" she said. After our really awkward dinner I headed back to my dorm room and got ready for bed.