Chapter 16: Draco's p.o.v

Once I was in Mia's dorm room I saw Y/n sitting on the bed crying "Y/n" I said softly she looked up at me her eyes were red and puffy from crying "what" she said "I wanted to talk to you about the whole Pansy thing" I said "why" she asked I took a seat next to her she just looked at me I looked into her e/c eyes they were the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen expect of her. "Well explain then I'm waiting" she said looking down at the ground.

"Okay I was going in my dorm room when she grabbed my arm and asked her what she wanted but she didn't answer so I tried around and she kissed me and I tried to get her off of me but it didn't work and I then heard what must have been your tears from around the corner after I heard you run away a few minutes after that Pansy finally left" I said "really you weren't making out with her" she asked "no of course not she a slut and everyone knows that" I said she smiled at me it warmed my heart.

It was Christmas Eve and Y/n didn't want to spend it in her dorm because of Pansy I won't blame her Pansy annoying. We were all at dinner when the owls came with letters my owl dropped tow letters in front of me one had my name on it and the other had Y/n's name on it I passed her the letter with her name and opened mine it read:

{ Dear Draco I hope that your having a wonderful winer break at school this year I have your gift and Y/n's here with me so I though I would send them to you guys there up in your dorm room so make sure that Y/n gets hers tell her I said hi
Love, your mother}

I closed the letter and put it on the table my mother never writes me so I really glad that she did but maybe it was just because I was spending Christmas at school and not at a family member house with them. "Hey my mom said that we have gifts in my room so we can open those tonight if you want" I said to Y/n who was sitting next to me "sure my mom said that she had gifts in your room for us as well" she said with a smile on her face.

After dinner we headed up to my dorm room, once we were in my room Y/n jumped on my bed immediately and grabbed a present try that had her name on it that was on the bed. "Can I open it?" She asked "of course why are you asking" I said and her face light up she then ripped off all the wapping paper and throw it on the ground 'I'll have to clean tomorrow' I thought to myself.

Once she opened it up it was a pair of shoes it was from her mom my mom got her an outfit to go with it and our fathers got her something to go with the outfit. After she finished opening up all her presents she wanted me to open mine so I opened them up and got an outfit as well we then put the outfits on the drawer

Y/n got changed into her PJ'S in the bathroom when she came out I was already in bed with my shirt off she hoped in bed with me and cuddled up to me and we both fall asleep.

I was woken up by Y/n hitting me with a pillow "okay okay I'm up" I said then sat up on the bed "yay I want to open the presents" she said "okay go get them" I said "no" she said while getting back under the covers "why not?" I asked her "because it's winter so the floor is going to be cold in the morning so you have to get them" she said with puppy dog eyes "fine" I said then got out of bed. It was freezing cold but I got all of her gifts and mine as well and bright them to the bed.

She opened all of her other gifts from our parents then she got to mine she was really excited to open it. When she opened it up her face light with with joy it was a necklace and ring.

She had been wanting it for awhile now and I thought that it was a good gift for Christmas she turned and hugged me so fast that I almost fall off the bed "thank you so much I love it" she said while she pulled away for he hug "no problem" I said ...

She had been wanting it for awhile now and I thought that it was a good gift for Christmas she turned and hugged me so fast that I almost fall off the bed "thank you so much I love it" she said while she pulled away for he hug "no problem" I said she put the ring on her finger and stared at it "can you please put on my necklace" she said while looking at me "sure" I said she gave me the necklace and I put it on her "thanks again" she said while walking to the mirror.