Chapter 23: Y/N'S P.O.V

I was reading a book Draco had brought from my dorm room I heard the door opened I looked over to see Draco with a big stack of homework in his hands he almost fall over but managed to gain back his balance. He put the homework down on my bed and just stared at him "you have homework" be said "no I was hoping to avoid that" I said while dragging out the 'o' "well to bad"he said while sitting next to me on a chair "I'll just ask Pansy to tried and kill me again so I didn't have to do it" I said "you're doing it and I'll help you with it" he said while handing an bottle of ink and a quill.

After I had finished the homework Draco left so I could rest I layed down once my head hit the pillow I fall right asleep. I was reading my book when Madam Pomfrey came into the room "you are free to go" she said I got out of bed and grabbed my book the headed out the door to the Slytherin common room. Once I walked through the door all of my friends hugged me "we all missed you" Mia said while she and the rest of my friends pulled away from the hug "I missed you to" I said.

After dinner as I was heading downstairs to the common room I felt someone hug me from behind "hey there love" Draco whispered in my ear "hey" I said I turned around to face him. "I was umm wondering if you wanted to stay in my dorm so you could be away from Pansy" he said while looking down at the floor "are you sure it's not because you want me to stay over with you" I said with a smile on my face he immediately looked up and said "I'm sure" "sure be there in a few minutes" I said and kissed before walking to got my things.

Once I had everything I was about to open the door when Pansy came out of the bathroom "where are you going?" She asked "to Mia's dorm room she's having a sleepover" I said while opening the door before she could say anything else I shut the door and headed to Draco's dorm room. I knocked on the door it took a few minutes before he opened it "hey" he said while pulling me in the room "what took you so long?" He asked "Pansy" I said while shutting the door and putting my bag on the floor once I turned around he pull me into a kiss it started off soft but the kiss quickly got heated.

The next morning I woke up in Draco's arms he looked so paceful when he slept his hair was hanging in front of his face I started to play with his hair he slowly began to open his eyes "morning love" he said in his sleepy voice which was hot although I would never tell him that. "Morning" I said while sitting up "what are you doing?" Draco asked "getting up you should to" I said while getting off the bed "five more minutes" Draco said while pulling me back to the bed "Draco we have school" I said "so we can skip it for one day" he said while going back to sleep.

After what felt like hours of trying to get Draco to get up I finally succeeded we headed down to the Great Hall. Once we got there I sat with my friends Draco sat next to me "hey Y/n" Mia said while taking a sip of her orange juice "morning" I said while putting some food on my plate "so what do you think about the the test we'll have to be doing this year?" She asked "umm fine I guess why" I said Draco was sleeping "umm cuz I'm probably not going to pass them" she said "of course you will" we talked until we had to go to class.

A/N: You and Draco are dating