Chapter 10: Draco's p.o.v

It has been two days since Y/n had came over to my dorm, I walked into the Great Hall it was almost Christmas so most of the kids were happy specially the younger ones. Blaise came up to my "hey mate there is going to be a party tonight in The Room Of Requirement you should come it'll be fun" he said "what if it's not fun? I said "come on I promise it'll be fun" he said while walking with me to my seat "fine" I said while taking my seat "yes" he said then left to his seat.

I had two more classes before the school day was over and I was looking forward to it ending. I was walking out of my last class "hey Malfoy" someone yelled from behind me I turned to see who it was it was Y/n. She cought up with me and we walked together to our common room "so are you going to the party tonight?" She asked I had completely forgotten about the party tonight "umm yeah you?" I said "yeah" she said I had known her for years and this was going to be her very first party I think we haven't talked in awhile so I wasn't completely sure.

It was an hour till the party started Blaise came running into my room "hey you could my broken my door down" I said "sorry" he said out of breath "you have to get ready for the party" he said "it is in an hour I still have time" I said "no get ready now" he said "fine" I said. After I had got ready it was Blaise's turn and once he had finished it was time for the party to start, we got to The Room Of Requirement and headed inside. Once I was in it was different then I remembered from the last time I was in here, it was for a party in my 5th year I headed to the back corner of the party the music was loud and the lights were giving me a headache.

I started to make my way around the party trying to find Blaise but it was no use he was nowhere to be seen by this time every sixth and seventh year was here, they were either drunk or in the corner of the room making out with someone or both. I was on my way to the door when some girl bumped into me "heyy watch where you goinggg" the girl said when I looked up it was Y/n she was drunk as fuck. I took her out of the party and into my dorm room "heyy is this that party?" She asked "nope" I said going to my drawer and getting out one of my t-shirts, when I turned around she was spinning around my room.
After she finally put on the t-shirt she was a little more sober then before but still drunk.

She had fallen asleep on me after sometime I begin playing with her hair while she slept. The next morning I wake up and she was still asleep I got up carefully so I wouldn't wake her, I was sitting on the couch in my room when she had finally awaken "what time is it?" She asked " it is 12:00" I said "in the afternoon?" She asked I guess she hadn't seen the sunlight coming through the window "yes" I said "do we have school today?" She asked "we did" I said I had asked Snape to say we both were sick.

She ran into the bathroom and began to throw up in the toilet I ran in after her and held up her hair. Once she was done she asked "can I take a shower please?" "Sure" I said the went and grabbed her a black t-shirt from my drawer and give it to her, after she had her shower she looked a lot better then she had before " I'm never going to drink again"she said while taking a seat next to me I laughed. She put her head on my lap and fall asleep again I played with her hair again.