Chapter 29: Y/N'S p.o.v

I shut the door after Draco left then grabbed my trunk and started to put my things inside Pansy left school earlier this year so I didn't have a roommate which was nice I finally had peace and quiet for once after I finished packing I headed to Draco's dorm room, I knocked on the door "hey" he said "hi does your parents know that I'm coming"I asked "yeah" he said while continuing to pack his things I sat on the bed and watched him pack.

After he was done he sat down next to me "so who died?" I asked "my grandma" he said "I'm sorry" I said "it's fine I wasn't even close to her" he said while laying down I layed down next to him we started talking for the rest of the day I stayed the night in his room, the next morning I woke up to find that Draco was already awake "morning love" he said while handing me some coffee "morning" I said while taking a sip after we eat breakfast we went back up to Draco's dorm room he took out a small book "it's a protkey" he said I grabbed on side while he grabbed the other and we disappeared.

We reappeared on the front steps of Malfoy Manor Draco opened the door and walked inside "hey mom" he said when we got to the kitchen "hey dear do you remember your Anut Y/A/N" Narcissa said me and Draco looked over at the dining table and saw a woman with black hair, "no I don't" Draco said while looking back at his mother "don't you remember when she hold you on the day you were born" she said while putting eggs on a plate "I don't remember that" he said "it's fine dear" his Anut said while pulling him into a hug "I'm sorry were are my manners I'm Y/A/N you are" she said to me "I'm Y/n" I said "I heard a lot about you it's great to finally get to meet you" she said while pulling me into a hug.

We headed up to Draco's bedroom after meeting all of his family that was staying here for the funeral "I'm sorry about them"Draco said once we were in his room "it's fine really Draco" I said while putting my trunk on his bed we started to unpack our things I was staying with the Malfoys for a little while until I find a place of my own and a job. The next morning Draco and I woke up early and changed before heading downstairs for breakfast "good morning you to" Draco's uncle said when we entered the kitchen "morning" Draco said I just smiled at him the sat down next to Draco.

We all headed out to the carriages me, Draco, Narcissa and Lucius were in one "so how was school this year?" Narcissa asked "it was fine nothing special"Draco said while his arm was around my shoulder. After the funeral we headed back to the Manor some of his family was staying for a few more days before they left to their homes.

Time Skip: A few months later

I had find a place to live and was finally moving out of Malfoy Manor I enjoyed the time I spent here but I knew I had to got my own place at some point I also have a job nothing big but it pays pretty good money I was packing my things when Draco's door opened I looked over to see Draco. "Hey" I said while putting my hairbrush into my trunk "hey I was thinking maybe you could stay longer my parents won't mind" he said "Draco I told you this a thousand times already I need to get my own place and now I have one" I said while turning around to face him, "but I want you to stay" he said in a childish voice while wrapping his hands around my waist "I know but you can visit" I said while putting my hand around his neck "can I move in?" He asked "no your mom wants you to stay for a while" I said.

Today was the day that I finally move out of Malfoy Manor I had everything in the carriages "you promise that you come and visit us" Narcissa said while hugging me " I promise" I said while hugging her back "we'll miss you" Narcissa said now holding my at arms length "I'll miss you guys to" I said I said goodbye to everyone "bye love" Draco said while hugging me "bye" I said "okay let her go now Draco she has to go" Lucius said Draco let me go and walked me to the carriage "I love you" he said "I love you to" I said and gave him a kiss.