Chapter 24

Song of the Day: She's the Prettiest Girl in the Party and She Can Prove It with a Solid Right Hook by Frnk Iero andthe Cellabration

Odette's POV:

When the concert ended and Mark came off stage I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck and kissed him. He held me by the waist and kissed me as well. I didn't even care he was sweaty, or that people were looking, I loved this man with all my heart. I felt fuzzy inside and my chest felt like it was going to burst with overflowing love, as cliché as that sounds. I let go and just rested my forehead to his and kept my eyes closed.

"Mark Derek Foster, I love you so much." I said and I felt him chuckle, and I opened my eyes to meet his beautiful ones. He pecked my nose.

"Odette Howland, you are the only one for me. You deserve this and so much more." I kissed him again and grabbed his hands so I could get off him. He set me down and I intertwined my fingers with his. I suddenly felt really tired, I yawned and he looked down at me.

"Feeling tired, babe?" He asked, I smiled sleepily.

"Well, you know, its been a eventful day, a wonderfully eventful day, and I din't get much sleep last night." I giggled and he laughed, getting slightly pink, or maybe that was from the concert thrill. He let go of my hand and then crouched in front of me and I arched my eyebrow.

"Mark, what are you doing?" I asked, tiredly. He laughed.

"You said you were tired, so I am offering a piggy back ride to my girlfriend like the nice boyfriend I am." he said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I wasn't about to argue anyway so I climbed on to his back.

"Ew, you're sweaty." I murmured. I pouted, he looked at me.

"Stop whining." He said, I pouted some more and went to kiss his cheek anyway. I nuzzled my head on his shoulder and he carried me to the bus. He set me down on the bunk and I went inside and pulled him with me.

"Wait, let me take a shower." He said, I made a face.

"But I want you to cuddle with me." I said, he chuckled.

"Wanna shower together?" He wiggled his eyebrows and I laughed.

"Just showering though, I'm tired." I said, he rolled his eyes.

"Fine." He carried me bridal style to the bathroom while I laughed. We took our shower and went back to the bunk, Mark offered to dry my hair and afterwards, we cuddled and he played with my hair until I went to sleep.

---------

I woke up and was met with Mark's bare chest, rising up and down rhythmically. I smiled and shifted a little to look at his face, I wasn't able to move a lot though, since Mark had me trapped in an embrace. I looked at his face, he always looked so peaceful and innocent like a little kid when he slept. I smiled to myself. I loved him so much. I started to play with his hair, his hair was back to his beautiful wood brown color. I looked at every aspect of his face and I realized I couldn't imagine waking up to seeing a face that wasn't his. Mark meant so much to me and I don't know where I would be without him. I owed him my life and I intended to repay him with many happy memories, I planned to never leave his side. I started to sing to him softly.

"I got my bags all packed and I'm ready to go
I'm standing outside of your figurative door
I'm ready for the flight or to fall off a cliff
But if it's alright with you I'd rather not miss out on us

Cause your face is all I need to stay saaane
I've spent my life getting in my own way
So I could use something good,
I really need this to work out
Of course the way things have gone it might be smarter to just cash out