Chapter 9

Song of the Day: 505 by the Arctic Monkeys

(Things get slightly heated towards the end, not really though, just thought I should warn
you over the littlest things because of my younger readers. It's actually kinda cute tbh)

Odette's POV:

We finished our coffee and I went to change to yesterday's outfit. I got out and then waited for Mark while he took a shower. I went downstairs to watch the TV and go on tumblr through my phone.

I saw that a lot of people were  wondering if Mark was dating anyone because of his tweets. I arched my eyebrow, confused and went to his twitter. He had a lot of love related tweets and a lot of people were tweeting asking if he was seeing someone and etc. I blushed at the tweets. But then I grew concerned.

What would happen if the fans found out? Would Mark even tell them? If he did, would they absolutely hate me like they did to Helena? I started to bite my lip. What if they thought I was just with him for sex and money? What if they stop listening to the band because of me or something unbelievable like that. I kept biting my lip harder and harder with each question. I heard a snap! Mark was looking at me, with his hair dripping wet. I smiled a little and licked my lips, they were bleeding a little.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing. I was just thinking." I said. He sat near me.

"Are your lips okay? They're bleeding." He said. I nodded and chuckled a little, grabbing my hair.

"Yeah, I think I bit too hard." He smiled and kissed them then licked his lips. I smiled at his urge to kiss me even when I was bleeding.

"It tasted like blood. Anyway, ready to go? Or do you want something for it?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'll be fine. Let's go." We turned off the TV and left to my house.

--------

We got to my house and I opened the door. I saw that Jase and Ange were watching TV. They turned to look at us and smiled mischeviously. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, well. Look who's here. The lovebirds finally left the nest." Angelica said. Jase laughed.

"Really, Ange? Nest? Haha, you silly turnip. Mark, feel free to do what you want. I'm going to take a shower." I said. He nodded and sat on the couch. Jase got near him and smiled flirty. Mark smiled akwardly.

"Uhh. Hi." He said. Jase smiled and fluttered his eyelashes.

"Heey." Mark looked at me and made a scared face, as if he was screaming for help.

"Take care of my boyfriend Jase." I said, smiling when Angelica and Jase made a surprised face at my statement. Angelica came after me as I went upstairs. I went to my room and started grabbing my outfit.