Chapter 11

Song of the Day:A Candle's Fire by Beirut

Okay, so there is a bit of smut so I'm using **
like last time to let you know.

Odette's POV:

On the way to Mark's house, I felt exhausted. At the end, we canceled out little trip to the beach because of our encounter with the fosterers. I was holding Mark's hand as he drove, sighing happily, I can't believe he actually said that he loved me. I smiled because that meant that my love was corresponded. I couldn't stop smiling, I just felt so happy. It felt like having a high school crush again, the same butterflies and blush that a girl gets when they make eye contact, except it was different. This was love, not a simple crush. I loved Mark, with all of my heart.

I wondered if this is what I felt with Steven before he changed. I admit that now I know that I didn't love him towads the end of our relationship, it was just my mind telling me that I couldn't find anything better than him, boy was I wrong. I had a better thing with Mark now, I just hoped it would last and that he wouldn't turn out like Steven. Of course, I don't think it would happen, Mark wasn't like that, he was sincere and sweet, I trusted him fully. I turned to see him and leaned in to kiss his cheek. He smiled.

"What was that for?" He asked, chuckling. I shrugged.

"I just love you so much." I said, he turned to look at me for a second to flash me one of his famous toothy smiles.

"I love you more." he said, cheesily. I rolled my eyes and scrunched my noise before I laughed, then he laughed. We got to his place and he offered me to stay over for the night so of course I accepted. He took out some boxers and a big shirt of his for me to wear. I went to his bathroom and changed.

I laughed as I looked at myself, once again, the shirt was huge, but this one was so big it almost showed my boobs for how low the collar was. I laughed as I looked down to see his boxers didn't fit me that big since the stretching part on top retracted enough for them to slip off. I blushed because I was actually wearing his boxers. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in the usual high ponytail.

I went out and saw that Mark was only in his boxers and blushed. He turned to me and laughed at my expression then came up to me and carried me bridal style to the bed. Instead of gently placing me into the bed, he let me go and I fell, bouncing once after hitting the bed. He laughed as I scowled and he started tickling me. I started laughing uncontrollably as always and he laughed along with me, amused. Eventually I got him to stop.

"Mark, why do you always tickle me? It hurts my sides from all the laughing." He shrugged and got on top of me, his arms on either side of me, I looked up at him as he smirked.

"I like to hear your laugh, besides, you're too cute and innocent to not bother." he said, I frowned at him as he laughed more. Then he got serious and leaned down to peck my lips. I smiled and he smiled. He started looking at my whole body underneath him as I gulped. He stared at my face down to my legs, then back to my face again. I felt kind of self conscious about the outfit he had given me out of the sudden. He smiled sweetly and leaned down to kiss me.

**I closed my eyes as I savoured the kiss. Quickly, it became deeper and he grabbed onto my hips with one hand, and leaned on the other. I was grabbing onto his hair, pulling him towards me. We started to breathe heavily and he stopped kissing my lips and went to my neck as I moaned his name and clutched his shoulders, blushing. He started to drag his hand from my hip to run down my sides and then finally dragged it under my shirt. His hand felt cold against my heated skin. I shivered, so much for taking things slow. I pulled his head towards mine and kissed him roughly again, biting his lip hard as he ran his hand towards my chest.