Chapter 25

Song of the Day: Early Sunsets Over Monroeville by My Chemical Romance

Odette's POV:

During breakfast, I was drinking orange juice next to Mark and Angelica, who was the only one up besides us. I started to get a weird stomachache and I felt really grossed out for some reason. I stopped drinking my juice and eating my eggs and bacon and tried to concentrate on not puking my guts out like earlier today. After some minutes, it stopped and I just rubbed my tummy.

"Are you okay, Ode?" Mark asked. I nodded slowly.

"I think I must've eaten something bad yesterday." I said, he nodded and ate the rest of my food. Afterwards, we went to get ready because we had arrived in Texas and we all wanted to explore. After we were ready and were just waiting to get to the venue, I got a sudden craving to eat a banana and mayo sandwich. I frowned at myself, because I absolutely hate both of those things but I felt weirdly interested in that mix for some reason.

"Hmm..." I thought of just making the sandwich just to know what it would taste like.

"What are yout thinking of so intensely?" Mark asked. I shurgged.

"I was thinking of making myself a mayo and banana sandwich which is weird because I hate both of those things." I murmured. He laughed.

"You are weird. But if you really want it, I can make it for you." He offered, I smiled mischievously as if saying, 'Would you, please?' and he just laughed and shook his head while standing up from the couch and going to the kitchen. I watched him as he made it, spreading the thin layer of mayonnaise in the bread and then cutting the banana in small slices, I frowned and walked up to the kitchen and took the knife and put an inappropiate amount of mayonnaise in the slice of bread and did the same to the other. I looked at Mark who had stopped cutting the banana and just stared at me like I was a psycho. I bit my lip, embarrassed but craving the condiment.

"What...?" I asked, he raised his eyebrows as if saying, 'You know what.' I pouted and grabbed the banana slices and put them in the bread and ran to the couch.

"Stop judging me!" I screamed and he just laughed and I saw him raise his hands, then cleaned up after the mess as I giggled.

I bit into the gross, unusual sandwhich and it was actually REALLY damn good. I don't even know why I hated these things in the first place! Mark came to sit next to me and smiled.

"So, how is it?" He asked me. I swallowed.

"It is actually really good for some reason. Wanna try some?" I asked. He looked at it and hesitated but then opened his mouth and just as I was about to fully place it in his mouth he backed out and shook his head. I shrugged and kept eating my rare sandwich, thoughtful.

Soon enough, the rest fo the guys and Ange were ready and we went to walk around Austin, Texas. That is, until I got sick again and had to run to a restaurant bathroom while we were getting lunch. This time, Angelica went with me as Mark couldn't go inside the women's restroom. We weren't that far away from the bus so Mark offered to take me home after I was fine but I refused, but Mark being Mark, didn't let me leave alone and he took me to the bus and then left to get himself a sandwich and some chicken soup for me, I ate it with ketchup somehow and I was starting to get suspicious over my weird appetite and puking sessions and I knew Mark was getting suspicious too.

I ended up not going to the concert and staying at the bus because I had gotten a headache for so much throwing up. I felt a bit sad that I couldn't go and support the guys. I was scrolling mindlessly through tumblr as I do, just getting caught up when a picture of a girl meeting Mark popped up and she put a little caption with the date on it and I widened my eyes, it suddenly hit me that I hadn't gotten my period and I quickly went to my calendar app. I was 3 days late and I hadn't even noticed! I rolled my eyes at myself and bit my lip nervously.