Chapter 22

Song of the Day: Nonsense by Madeon ft. Mark Foster

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS BUT STILL DON'T WANT TO MISS ANYTHING OF THE IMPORTANT STUFF: LOOK AT THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER, IT WILL HAVE A # SO YOU KNOW THE SUMMARY OF THE CHAPTER WILL BE THERE FOR YOU GUYS.

I used ***** to indicate the start and finish because things get heated and I mean heated in this chapter. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy! :)

Odette's POV:

----1 week later----

I was sitting on a couch with Mark and the guys, I suddenly got thirsty and got up from Mark's embrace to go to the mini kitchen. I almost tripped, I still wasn't accustomed to the constant rocking of the moving bus, even if we had been here for a day already. I felt much better and almost all of my cuts had been closed now, except for the one in my back, but I was better. I could speak small words now, I wasn't as scared to speak as I was before. I did have nightmares though. No one knew about my nightmares last time, because I pushed everyone away from me. But this time, I had Mark to wake me up and console me. I was scared of speaking and opening up because I would hurt more people, but Mark has helped me out, along with my writing, I basically did what helped me before, but I was recuperating faster because I had Mark for support, I loved him so much.

"Careful." Pontious said as I regained my balance.

"Where are you going?" Mark asked, I pointed to the kitchen. He nodded. I went to grab some orange juice in my favorite cat whiskers mug and then went to the sofa again.

"Orange juice on a mug? You're weird." Pontious said, I rose a finger to his lips and drank my juice, we were watching a movie and it was getting scary, I snuggled into Mark and he hugged me by my waist, I wasn't afraid of him touching me anymore, I was used to his kisses but only that, I couldn't let him see my scars, it would break him. I had been wearing long-sleeved sweaters and sweats or pants etc. anything to avoid anyone looking at them. I felt terrified of him seeing them, and I could never tell him what happened.

"Stop biting your lip." I turned to see him and I saw that everyone else was looking at me.
The movie was over.

"What's wrong?" He asked, I shook my head.

"Are you tired?" He asked and I nodded hesitantly. He stood up and grabbed my hand, we headed to my bunk and I took off my shoes like him. He went in and hugged me close by the waist, careful not to hurt me. I inhaled his scent as I snuggled my head to his chest.

"Ode, what's wrong?" I rose my head a little to look at him and I shook my head and kissed his lips chastely. Then I went to snuggle into his chest again and sighed. He started to rub little circles on my back and I rose my head to kiss his jaw.

He rose my chin before I lowered my face again and kissed me more passionately. Soon, my hands were pulling at his hair and he was running his hands up and down my sides, then, he grabbed my waist and rose me up on top of him while I bit his lip and he moaned. He started to drag his hands to the hem of my sweater and I stopped kissing him and grabbed his hand, signaling to stop. He opened his eyes to look at me.

"I knew it." I looked at him questioningly.

"Wha..." I could only ask that as I climbed down from him.

"Why are you scared? I know it's not because you don't want to do this because then you wouldn't even let me begin, but you stop when it has to do with me looking at your body, why?" I bit my lip as I felt tears rolled down my eyes. I didn't want to hurt him, I didn't want him to see my scars and bring back bad memories. He looked at me as if demanding an answer. and I finally think I was prepared to give him one after so long. I inhaled.