Chapter 20 Christmas with the 1D Family

*Maryse's P.O.V.*

        It's december again! Wow! So much has happened from the past year. I can't even believe it. It feels like yesterday when me and Zayn revealed our relationship to the world. Well, since we are already talking about our first year, anniversary, let me bring you back to what had happened for our celebration...

*Flashback*

        We have finished our jobs here in New York. My make-up line is set to be sold by the end of the year and I am freaking excoted by it. Today is already the 25th of September, meaning tomorrow will be Zayn and I's first year together! How exciting. Our first anniversary. Gladly and Excitingly, I bought something special for Zayn as a gift.

My gift is quite simple actually. A Rolex watch with an engraving at the back.

"You will always be my first and I hope you will be my last. I Love You. x"

*Day of Anniversary*

        Well, he absolutely loved my gift! But his gift is absolutely better than mine and totally overshadowed it. He pulled a lot of strings just to make his beautiful plan to work. It was magnificently worth it. We celebrated our first year anniversary together at the marvelous beach of Bora Bora.

I can say that the weekend he had planned was pretty fun and tiring. We spent the day out on the beach, swimming and just playing beach volleyball and other things that can be done at the beach.

Oh and at night....

You can say that when we got back to New York, I had a hard time walking and running ;). 

*End*

Right now, we are back here in London and we will celebrate Christmas all together with the other lads and their girlfriends. Good thing our parents was okay with the idea since they alread know that we are responsble adults already. 

We all decided to stay here in Zayn's house since it is big enough to handle all of us and have our own simple Chistmas celebration here. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and of course also Louis' Birthday so we decided to spend the day resting for tomorrow's festivities. We will party like there's no tomorrow. The drinks will flow and the love will spread. It will be so much fun!

"Babe, anything you want fro dinner?" Zayn asks

"Hmmm... maybe some Chinese?" I answer

"Well, chinese it is then. I'll ask the others if they're gonna have some too then call the restaurant we love." He winks and grabs his phone before heading out his room.

I turn my attention back to my laptop where I am looking at the pictures sent by my fans about my new make-up and perfume line that's been onsale since last week. The management and Next Models congratulated me by sending me my own set of products and even a bouquet of beautiful flowers. I'm so glad that my fans love it.

In about an hour or so, Zayn called me for dinner and called it a night afterwards.

****

December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve and Louis' Birthday

11:30 pm

"Babeee..." Zayn slurs

He isn't drunk, just a little tipsy. Hahaha.

The party only started a lttle over an hour ago and all boys had already finished a few bottles of alcohol while the girls and I prepare our Christmas dinner for later and we had just finished. Now, we are just resting since we are exhausted of cooking and fixing decorations.