Chapter 18 L: The obssesed.

*Third Person's P.O.V.*
Everything seems to be fine with the One Direction Gang. The five lads are on the verge on finishing their album and will be releasing them by next week.
We all know that directioners are waiting the release of their new album. But there are some who can't wait and try their best to leak it. Some people call them obsessed. But, in terms of knowing everything about the boys or lets just say stalking, many are good at it but specifically, there is this one girl who really knows how to it best. Actually, let's just say she is the obsessed of all obsessed.

****

Well, enough about that. We can know about that later on...

Currently, the lads are at a big studio, wrapping up their photoshoot for the album. Wow! How excited they are. For almost five years of being together, they know what its like. This will always be on their mind and it will never go.

Fans are waiting outside just to see their idols, have their autograph and even take pictures with them. They are seriously excited to see them face to face.

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

Its been almost six months since the accident and everything is back to normal. Me and the lads will be leaving the country by next week to do promotional tours in the US for our new album, which means leaving the girls again here in London.

Maryse has her job back again as a model and is currently at a photoshoot for a new fashion ad. She was psyched to show us her new fashion ad here in London but sadly we will be in America that time.

She was actually disappointed to know that we will be in America by then. But I promised her that we will look it up online when it comes out. We're okay now and I'm thinking of asking her for dinner tonight after both our endeavors.

Do you guys remember when we went to Westfield the day after I gave her a promise ring?

Well, we have been on the top of the media's eyes since then, asking us if we were engaged. We all just laugh it off and let them guess until now. They, especially the fans are asking us on twitter if we are already engaged since Maryse has been seen wearing it for almost everytime she is out and about.
We never confirmed nor denied the matter so we are still under their watchful eyes. The only people who know are Simon, the lads, Dane, Our family, Paul, Lou, and the management. They kept on teasing us about being called the most secretive couple in UK.

Well, right now, we just wrapped up our photoshoot for our album and we can all go home now. I say my goodbye to everyone and head outside. When I saw that there are lots of fans outside, I decided to do some autographs with some fans and take some photos.

As I was nearing the end of the barrier, there is this one girl that is crying. She is holding her hands out hoping to be noticed. I quickly sign the notebook I am holding and then walk up to the crying lass.

"Hey, why are you crying, love?" I askin a soothing voice

"It's just because you are my favorite and I finally get the chance to see you. Could you please follow me on twitter? So I can, you know tell my mom that finally you know me? My mom keeps on hitting me saying that you don't care about me. I left her ages ago and now I live with my aunt." she explains

"Oh, are you okay now?" she nods

I give her an autograph and we take a picture together. She gives meher username and then I followed her right there and there. She hugs me tight afterwards and cries on my shoulder. She keeps on saying thank you even when I said that Its okay.

The security had her pull away from me and I wave goodbye to all of them. Its such a good feeling knowing that you help others in very simple ways.