Author's Note

Hey guys! Pat here! I just want to thank you all who are reading this story. It means so much to me. By the way, This story has already 105 reads! Please keep supporting this story. ILYSM!! <3.

On the other hand, I'm sorry if I don't update that fast, kinda busy lately and writer's block isn't helping at all. I just left you with a cliffhanger from the previous chapter and I surely will be updating soon enough.

************

Now, lets talk about the lads' ON THE ROAD AGAIN TOUR!!!! OMG! Their coming to our country, Manila, Philippines and since they announced it last MAY 19, some of us directioners were a bit disappointed since they'll be selling tickets by May 23. I mean who does that!? 5 days to gather up money.

Well, since MAY 23 already passed, I'm glad to say that after 13 grueling hours of waiting, standing, queuing in line, and hunger, I got my ticket! I was really hoping the VIP one but it was sold out before I even reached 3/4s of the line. Oh well, At least, I got the next one form VIP which is the diamond.

And earlier, they announced that they'll be having a second show!!! I'm super excited, finally some of the real fans could buy their ticket.

I really hope to see you guys there if ever you're watching.

Update soon, bye!

PAT :)