Chapter 10: A Winter with My Love

Our flight to London was really tiresome. Me and Zayn sat side by side on the plane. We both fell asleep throughout the flight. My head rested on his shoulder and his head is rested on my head.

Our hands are intertwined under the blanket given to us. I woke up seeing Zayn staring at me. I kind of blushed as his eyes were glued to mine.

"Hey babe. Why are you staring at me?" I asked

"Nothin', I just want to watch you sleep. I'm enjoying the view, you know."

There goes my cheeks again. Flushing a shade of bright red.

"Cheeky Malik." I slapped his chest playfully

"You hungry?" he implored.

"Um.. Yah, sure lets eat."

He called the attention of one of the flight attendant and she quickly ran to us.

"Do you need anything sir?" she asked flirtaciously. Ugh! She's trying to hit on him. Well, this just sucks.

"Yeah, can we order food?" Zayn conjured

"Of course sir! What do you want?" she giddily said then bit her lip. She's trying to seduce him.

"Babe, what do you want?" he asked me.

"Oh surprise me." I answered softly. She gave me a glare and I raised an eyebrow at her. What is she trying to say?

"Okay, well, We'll have something chicken please."

"Sure Sir! I'll be right back."

When she got back with our tray of food, she harshly placed the plate on my tray and she placed Zayn's gently.

"Umm...Well, we have a 2 hour stop in London. Would you mind showing me around?" she asked Zayn. Oh Bloody Hell! She did not just say that!

My eyes grew wide and my mouth agape. I purposely slid off a bit of our blanket showing our hands together then I leaned in to Zayn and pecked his cheek.

"Oh I'm sorry, You're still here. I thought you left me and MY BOYFRIEND already. You may go now. Thanks for the food anyways. I hope there's no poison in here!" I sarcastically spat out.

She looked so embarrased. She left quickly and went back to her place. Zayn looked at me and he shot me a smirk.

"Jealous, eh?" he teased

"Nah, just protective. I don't want any B's trying to steal my boyfriend from me." I replied

"Then you are jealous." He insisted. I rolled my eyes at him and he let out a soft chuckle.

"C'mon lets just eat." I said then turned to eat my food.

****

The whole flight is almost over, only an hour before we land. Me and Zayn decided to watch the movies that we were supposed to watch before we did 'it'.

We watched Love And Other Drugs and laughed our asses off. We didn't laugh too hard but we let out some giggles. I looked to the side and I saw the three lads sleeping. Niall and Dane sat infront of us and I guess they are doing something.

As we reached the ending of the movie, our plane is 10 minutes to landing. So Zayn and I checked our things and got ready. The lads, me and Dane hopped off the plane and stepped foot in Heathrow Airport for the first.

We got our luggages from the drop off area and made our way through the crowd as the security backed them up. We all rode a car that dropped us off to the boys' shared mansion. It was really big! But I can't help but notice that me and Dane's stuff isn't here.